Community post

Discussion

CD 1, why do I feel so alone?

Hi girls,
So after over 2 years of trying here I am on CD1..... AGAIN!
I feel so lost, this seems endless.
I'm blessed, I have 3 perfect, wonderful children. I am longing to be blessed with just one more.
Baby 1 was an unplanned surprise, baby 2 came (conceived 2 months after marriage!) and baby 3 took a year.
I'm just so sad and frightened, I'm 38 next month and I really thought we'd done it this time; bd'ing as much as possible, no alcohol, no caffeine, lots of vitamins & good food.
But here I am now, so sad to see AF again, is there anyone there feels the same?
Love & tons of baby dust to all.
She. xxx

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Waving very hard can you see me?! :-( I'm on cycle18 and CD 1 today. I have two daughters from previous marriage now 13 &11I've been with dh 7years and longing to have one....just one with my soul mate. We lost our first one Feb 5 last year to a tubal pregnancy plus my left tube. I know God hears my prayers and sees my tears and I know it's on His timing but it's still heartbreaking to see af month after month. I'll be 34 on Aug 15 instead of a bfp for my birthday I'll be trying to get pregnant another month.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi!
Thanks for the reply (and the wave )

I'm so sorry for your loss.
Cycle 18, that must be tough. I think cd1 is always rough because we have to deal with the disappointment and the hormones! Every cycle I promise myself I won't symptom spot and get my hopes up, but I always do!!
Are you the same? How are we supposed to stop?

I really hope this is both our cycles! May babies on the way!

Babydust & thanks.
She.

9 years ago • Post starter

Yes I'm the same way,I don't know HOW to get my mind to not symptom spot,I get all worked up and then I beat myself up when CD 1 rolls around. I'm hoping for the same results this cycle mother's day babies lol. I'm feeling better today than yesterday I was very upset about af.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo