Community post

Discussion

Look at my goodies!

I just got my TTC goodies from amazon today! Accurate up to .01 f thermometer and lots of OPKs and HPT!!!! I can't believe how excited I am for these! Sticky baby dust ladies!!!
[URL=http://s43.photobucket.com/user/miss_maranda/media/IMG_20160204_145335146.jpg.html]User Image[/URL][/img]

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Im always so excited when my new package of ovulation sticks and hpt's arrive!!! Really gives me hope!
Seriously can we buy these in bulk and not feel guilty about peeing on sticks like lunatics? Lol
Baby dust to you!

8 years ago

I bought 40 opks and 10 hpts together for 23$ I feel 0 guilt using these! I got them on Amazon! Some of the places take a super long time for shipping but this place was fast, I am still waiting on another order that is taking over a month! Crazy! It's coming from California too just like this package but had no tracker this order had a tracking number and was here really fast. Once I get my other supplies (I paid like half as much for them so what did I expect lol) I will be stocked up for a while I think it had like 30 opks and 20 hpts I don't remember. The thermometer was around 30$. They might be different in USD as I paid in Canadian.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo