Community post

Discussion

Very low hcg worried I will misscarry again

Any advice would be very helpful
I had a MC at 10weeks ending 3 months ago
That pregnancy was plagued by low slow rising hcg but went on and on, it was very hard
This cycle I had the faintest of lines on a first response at 11dpo so was sent for a hcg and progesterone
The hcg was 8!!! I didn't know it even went that low and the progesterone was good at 76
Since this I have done daily HPT which appear to be getting darker and had a pregnant 1-2 weeks on a digital today at 13dpo
I am having another hcg tomorrow but am really worried that this is the beginh of another long drawn out pregnancy bound to fail?

PR

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Every pregnancy has to start somewhere. It's not the first number that counts, but whether or not it doubles. I know how hard it is, but try not to worry too much until that second number comes in. It is really good that you got the digi to go positive. It is very likely that they are rising appropriately :)

9 years ago

Thank you for your reply
Good news I suppose but not out of the woods
Hcg today was only 67
So doubling time is 22hour which is good but my last pregnancy had a hcg level of 76 at 14dpo and the whole time was told my numbers were very low chance of ectopic and MC ect
So....here we go again
Another hcg 16dpo to check progression
Doc said to be safe they like to see hcg over 100 at 14dpo
So still 50/50
P

PR

9 years ago • Post starter

Are you sure you didn't switch those two numbers by accident? At five weeks my progesterone was 8.9 and my hCG was 501.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo