Community post

Discussion

4 DPO...hoping for end of July baby. OBSESS HERE

View Full Post

Hi everyone!
I am, probably like everyone else, obsess during the 2 WW.
i thought I would start a new thread incase anyone wanted to obsess with me =)
We are trying for our 4th, my 3rd. This will be our 3rd cycle TTC. Even though this will be my 3rd this is all new to me because my hubby literally just had to sneeze on my for the first 2. =)

Anyhoo...
1 DPO-nothing
2 DPO- nothing
3 DPO- I was really tired, took a nap. Although both my kids were up the night before *rolls eyes*, bleeding gums, sinus issues (<---probably just the weather), heavy feeling

Now, I probably make up all these things in my head. Lol. I hope I am not the only crazy out there. =)

Please join =)

25 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 25 Replies | Last Page

Sara here.
Well I feel like poo today. 7dpo...Totally nauseous. (sp?), I have sinus pressure out the wazoo and can smell everything which makes it worse, exhausted. Still being skeptical and think its all in my head as it seems to be every month...although the spotting still has me clinging to hope b.c i have a regular 28 day cycle, ovulate on the same day every month and have never had spotting in between. Fingers crossed. Anyone else with new symptoms?????

12 years ago • Post starter

Its so nice to know there are other women out there going through the same thing. I hate waiting but i guess we have no choice lol :) Its nice to be able to share and compare what where going through.

I get very painful ovulation so i know when i'm ovulating. I ovulated on 11-11-11 nice huh. Had sex with my husban 2 and 3 days before i ovulated so that would be on 11-9, 11-8. I wasn't trying to get pregnant but would love to have #3 on the way.

1 dpo nothing
2 dpo nothing
3 dpo sore breast, pressure and tightening feeling in my uterus with slight cramping
4 dpo ore breast, pressure and tightening feeling in my uterus with slight cramping and getting tired.

i dont know if i am or not guess i will be here waitng to find out like you all, does anyone have somewhat same symptoms?

12 years ago

HI browngirl,
I know exactly when I O'd (saw the gyno at the right time) and I am the same as you, get so painful for 2 days.
I had no real 'sympoms' up to 5dpo. Just felt overly tired and would have a nap and had a coldy (or hayfever) nose.
5DPO: I did record excessive saliva. Can't drink coffee and only want water. And OMG.... I am always eating!
7DPO: full bbs, areola puffier and prominent. Creamy cm.
9DPO: bbs are getting sorer and sorer. Tired still and run-away nose annoying me. Noticing pale veins starting to appear in bbs and tummy/hip areas. Headache all day and very short with DH and DN.
10DPO- got out of bed with a sore throat and runny nose. Can't stop sneezing. Headache still. bbs are hurting more, more veins. Only just got out of bed, so don't know what today has in store for me.

I eat as soon as I get out of bed and then about 1hr later!
Yesterday I ate a pear, a bowl of cereal, 2 slices of toast, 3 slices plain bread, a chicken skewer, a pastie AND a pie, 3 more pieces of plain bread, 3 snags and a huge bowl of salad, topped of with 1 piece of plain bread! And I really don't like anything sweet. All I want to drink is water, had like 7 ltrs yesterday!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

MaxCT296. How are you feeling today? Today i am 7dpo and im having some cramps like AF is coming but its not do for another 9 days it feels like my uterus is full and swollen my bb are hurting and my veins are also starting to stick out. Have you felt anything similar? I hoping what im felling is implantation. Would love to hear more about how your doing?

Good luck and sending lots of baby dust :)

12 years ago

hi everyone!!
my hubby and i are both 25 yrs old and have been ttc for 2.5 years now. im currently on 5 dpo and the only symptom ive had is being gassy. This is my first month trying to bbt temp so we will see how that goes! its a little confusing. I use to look into every single symptom and i think i just made it worse so this month im not going to look into it just chat and mark it down! :] im patiently waiting to next next week id love to test thanksgiving day and get a but then again if its i dont want to be upset that day, even though its super early!

good luck every one and lots of

User Image

12 years ago

Oh Browngirl, my veins are going crazy. I can see them all over my hips, down between my legs, running up my belly and all over my bbs, right around to the nipps.
Today I had some watery brown discharge when I wiped, hoping it was implantation. My bbs are even bigger and the nipps feel like they are on fire and all rashy!
Went out to Sizzler last night, took 1 bite of a bit of broccoli and had to spit it out, I couldn't even swallow it as much as I tried! DH ate it and said it was fine!
I don't want to give in and test yet though, but we're talking as if we're growing a beanstalk... both of us will be completely guttered if we're not. I'm starting to know how strippers feel with big bbs... my nice, innocent handful of a b-cup has gone up to a d cup!

Welcome Emily, fingers are crossed for you. I'm 11DPO now

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Max- are you going to test or have you? or just wait to see if AF is late? best of luck!!!

today i am 8dpo and feel great. so idk if thats a bad or good thing? i am confused on my BBT chart though. this is the first month we decided to try it. today was a little irritable and gassy but thats it. we will see. i think we are going to test Thursday, Thanksgiving day which would be 11 dpo just to see not getting my hopes up.

User Image

12 years ago

AF was due today... and she missed her flight! We're testing in the morning, so fingers crossed we get that BFP!
It's 6:25pm and I'm going to bed!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Max- exciting!!! Cant.wait to hear the news

User Image

12 years ago

OMG OMG OMG......I SEE TWO LINES!!!
Off to the doctor today for confirmation.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test9151

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo