Community post

Discussion

4 DPO...hoping for end of July baby. OBSESS HERE

Hi everyone!
I am, probably like everyone else, obsess during the 2 WW.
i thought I would start a new thread incase anyone wanted to obsess with me =)
We are trying for our 4th, my 3rd. This will be our 3rd cycle TTC. Even though this will be my 3rd this is all new to me because my hubby literally just had to sneeze on my for the first 2. =)

Anyhoo...
1 DPO-nothing
2 DPO- nothing
3 DPO- I was really tired, took a nap. Although both my kids were up the night before *rolls eyes*, bleeding gums, sinus issues (<---probably just the weather), heavy feeling

Now, I probably make up all these things in my head. Lol. I hope I am not the only crazy out there. =)

Please join =)

25 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 25 Replies | Last Page

Hey!

Nice to see someone else that is in the same boat as me!
This is my 2nd cycle. The 1st cycle we went to a clinic. I was so full of drugs it drove me crazy lol

day 3 - smells where driving me nuts. the smell of tuna was the worst. I felt like i was going to be sick. I also hate light cramping near my right ovary

day 4 - smalls where driving me nuts. I could smell the litter box more so then ever. I also feel like my uterus is heavy. It feels like it may fall out when i sit. Also I feel bloated

12 years ago

hi there!
I had bad smell adversions with my first one. I couldnt be around broccoli or cooking chicken. YUCK! I still cannot eat broccoli and my son is now six! Lol

Anyhoo, nothing much of a change over here. I dont feel pregnant at all...but then again the past 2 months I SWORE I was pregnant, so we will see. I wish I could fast forward the 2WW it goes soooooo slow!

Anyone else want to obsess with us? I swear I dont bite =)

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi girlies...
I'm NOT going to obsess this month! Honestly
So, I'm 5/6 DPO. Went to gyno and she confirmed I was oozing with fertility, ultrasound showed a nice big health folical....

I haven't noticed any sympoms..but I'm not looking into them too much any more. I've had way too many months charting every single burp and fart

I did notice last night I had a couple of sharp pains RS ovary area that only lasted about 20 secs, and have a dull ache now when I over stretch. Hoping it was implantation and I'll start feeling sick!

Good luck girls

User Image User Image

12 years ago

anyone esle got excessive saliva/ watery mouth?

User Image User Image

12 years ago

hi Max-
I dont have watery mouth now but I did with my first one, but I didnt get it until I knew I was pregnant maybe at 5 weeks or so

HA! This post made me giggle.
I am now TOTALLY obessesed with tracking my symptoms. Its my first cycle TTC, so I'm excited, as well as over looking everything I'm sure. If my DH knew how much time I spent looking at the forums, and symptoms, and questions, he would think I'm nutty! But I don't know.. it just is nice to see there are other women out there going through same thing I am! :)

As for symptoms.. I'm confused today. I'm 6DPO today, and all wknd I felt nausous, sore bbs (underarms), tired/sleepness.. however today, super tired.. kinda sore bbs.. but that's about it. :( I would have thought my symptoms would have gotten worse today? So I don't know... hoping for a better tomorrow!!! :) :) Any more symptoms for you ladies? BABY DUST TO ALL!!

12 years ago

Hi Jane! Everything sounds promising! Im 6 dpo too today. I am pretty sure
I had implantation bleeding today, which would be my only symptom.
Unless of course I had an old cut or something
Didn't have this early spottin with my two sons
Didn't happen until I was 14 weeks along with them.
So fingers crossed!

I don't like coffee atm and still have so much saliva and drinking heaps of water! Just woke up with a grumbly tummy and now I can't eat anything.
No sore bbs or veins or anything else... Half way through the TWW ladies!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hoping for for everyone on this thread!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Sarah-

AWESOME! Wow! You know only like 30% of women get implantation bleeding? (I know this now cause I obsessivly read facts!) So LUCKY YOU!!
Baby Dust to you!! You need to come back on this forum and let us know more of your symptoms!!! :)
And thank you for the kinds words, I hope you're right! Perhaps it's the calm before the storm??

BABY DUST TO ALL YOU LADIES!!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo