Community post

Discussion

what were your earliest symptoms resulting in positive

im ttc number 3 and currently at 5dpo i have a mass load of symptoms starting at 3dpo but of course this has happened before and ended up all being in my head. this time around, now that i am activily trying. i have a number of different symptoms .its to early for me to get my hopes up , at least im trying not to ...... so just for fun what symptoms did you have resulting in a positive test. and how man dpo did yours start . and when did you test positive.

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

is dpo dates past ovulation?
I am not sure when I ovulated but roughly 8 to 9 days ago.
2 days ago had very faint pink spots when I wiped only twice same time had cramping! today feel utterly and totally exhausted. I have 2 currently so do feel this is the same feeling I had! just not sure I could feel like this so early. my AF is due a week today??

9 years ago

yes dpo . :) have you tested yet ? i feel very exhausted and weakish . i had a horrible cramping two days ago on my left side . along with lower back ache. lasted the whole day . today i just feel blah , i feel tired, light cramping , my mouth has been watery . loss of appetite and lots more the earliest i can even test is not until the 6th!

9 years ago • Post starter

Symptoms started 5dpo backache, exhausted, my boobs are full and a tad sore. 8dpo today and had a very faint positive.

9 years ago

sounds alot like what im going thrgh im 7 dpo and im trying not to get my hopes up (but its not working out so well) im had mainly the cramping and the back aches! but ive had other symptoms off and on !

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo