Community post

Discussion

Early symptoms

Hi guys,
I have taken ovulation tests this month but I got negative 3 times...I have a regular period of 29 days,.i observed ewsc for two days..now I'm having sore throat and body pains,feeling tired,period like cramps yesterday...am I conceived?plz help me guys...I'm 2 dpo

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Plz reply friends

9 years ago • Post starter

its hard to say cause when you want it bad enough you take any symptom and run with it . i have had a few times where i could have sworn i was pregnant ( i had symptoms like, fatigue emotionalness, sore breast , discharge, a few others ) but ended up not to be :( right now im ttc and im 5 dpo and im expeirencing a boat load of symptoms once again. this time : its light headedness , fatigue, cramps , slight nausea , irratability, my emotions are crazy, loss of appetite , a tiny bit of heartburn, . at 3dpo i had a horrible day ! i had cramps and backache so bad i couldnt barely walk ... i cant test until the 7th at the earlyiest ! keeping my fingers crossed .are you having anyother symptoms?! best of luck to you !

9 years ago

Thanks for the rep..I'm having lots of cm,.headache and throat pain continues,.body pains were decreased but still there..no tender bbs(I'm always pressing them lol)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo