Community post

Discussion

Anyone ttc with issues??

I have PCOS hypothyroid and MTHFR mutation heterozygous C677T. We have been ttc for 4 years with 5 chemical pregnancies and one 5 week miscarriage. Does anyone else have issues making it harder to get pregnant or stay pregnant?

TTC for 4 years with PCOS, hypothyroid, and MTHFR mutation heterozygous C677T. I have had 5 chemical pregnancies and one 5 week miscarriage . Starting IUI process with RE! Letrozole, and pregnyl trigger!

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I also have PCOS and hypothyroidism-both diagnosed in 2012. I had a D&C just over two months ago to remove endometrial polyps and also we were both treated then with an antibiotic for a bacteria called ureaplasma that is commonly found in TTC couples. We already have two children, luckily..ages 5 and nearly 3. But we would like a couple more at least if possible! Our first pregnancy took a year to conceive naturally and our second took three months. With the first pregnancy, I had a placental abruption at 23 weeks and with my second, had gestational hypertension. Both were carried to full-term though thankfully! Both C-sections.

Me (Age 24) Him (Age 25) Since 10/6/2010 Trying for # 3 - Round 1 with Clomid 100 mg and Metformin. Use OPKS and BBT Charts! Daughter-5 years old, conceived naturally after 1 year Son-2 1/2 years old, conceived naturally after 3 months Diagnosed with PCOS & Hypothryoidism in 2012 Had D&C for endometrial polyps in May 2014, antibiotic for ureaplasma.

9 years ago

Hi there,

MaKay- Sorry to hear about your struggle. Sounds like you've really been through the ringer.

We've been ttc for 3.5yrs with no success. Never managed to implant. Hubby has Ankylosing spondylitis and I have osteoarthritis in both hips. We struggled with being well enough to bed frequently which drove me to my first hip surgery in 2012. Inflammation in and around the pelvis causes wildly fluctuating AF (18-36day cycles). We both had to come off out anti-inflammatory drugs to give us a chance, so managing bone on bone arthritis with codine only.
First iui cycle this month. Feeling quietly positive about being monitored and getting help, but not hopeful.

9 years ago

Sounds like you have been through it as well! That cant be easy, I know when I have a fibro flare it hurts so bad we could barley bd when we needed. I finally started seeing a RE the first of August and we are going to do letrozole, pregnyl trigger and IUI. We go in the morning for the first ultrasound to see if I have responded to the letrozole and if I have any mature eggs we will trigger! Im so excited and very hopeful this will work for us. Good luck to you and try to stay positive and keep telling yourself its going to work!!!

TTC for 4 years with PCOS, hypothyroid, and MTHFR mutation heterozygous C677T. I have had 5 chemical pregnancies and one 5 week miscarriage . Starting IUI process with RE! Letrozole, and pregnyl trigger!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo