Community post

Discussion

25 Days Past D&C - Thoughts?

Hi ladies,

I had a D&C on 1/8. I would have been 12 weeks that day. I was told my angel passed around the 8 week/4 day point. On 1/24, I randomly took an ovulation test. I tested positive. I also took a pregnancy test that day, which was also positive on a Wondfo. I believe I ovulated the very next day, 1/25, and so my husband and I gave it a shot (you never know). That would make me about 8 DPO now and 25 days past my D&C. I am still registering a positive (albeit - faint positive) on a Wondfo test - yesterday and today. I know it is SUCH a long shot. Do we think this is still residual HCG? I've not had bloodwork done at my doctor's office and I am trying not to get my hopes up, of course. Anyhow, any feedback or shares of similar experiences would be most appreciated. Again - I know this is a long shot. Thanks!

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

It has been said that you can still test positive for weeks after, opks can give false positives some people say when they are pregnant they also get positive opks, my midwife told me after my mc that you cant ovulate until hcg is out of your system and can happen up to 2-4 weeks after as you was so far when you had your loss i would say its left over hormones very sorry for your loss x

8 years ago

Thank you so much for your feedback! It's SO frustrating. To continue to see a positive is like salt in the wound! Ugh! ;)

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo