Community post

Discussion

spotting early in pregnancy

I am 6 weeks today. The last 2 days I have had very light pink spotting. Nothing heavy just when I wipe. Is this normal? This is my 4th baby and I have never spotted in pregnancy before. When should I call my dr?

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi and congrats on your pregnancy! I'm 14w3days today and had spotting early in this pregnancy! Started at around 5w3days and had it, on and off, for about 2 weeks though mine was dark/light brown. Started only after bm and then would get it without bm a couple times a day. There's not much your doc can do but there's no harm in seeing them if you're worried and you should inform then to book your 1st prenatal visit. I never had spotting with my 1st either so it scared the heck out of me... you're not alone! Good luck and H&H 9 mths!

User Image

9 years ago

I called my Dr today and they want to see me and do an ultrasound. She said it is probably nothing but they want to make sure.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo