Community post

Discussion

Am I out?

Hi, I'm new to this page and first time posting. I'm 7-8dpo and got a bfn today. Do I still have a chance or am I out? I've had moderate cramps since 1dpo and several days of bloating. ive never had cramps or bloating previously- even with our first child- but maybe I'm just over sensitive knowing we are ttc. I got my first positive opk on 1/20/16 - AF should come around Thursday. Would love to know opinions

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi Voight1024, 7/8 dpo is really early. I've seen some women get a positive test at 9 or 10 dpo, but that's not super common. The average dpo for a first positive pregnancy test is 12dpo, so I always try to wait until then to test. Best wishes.

8 years ago

Definitely not out. I had no symptoms til 12 dpo cramping, vivid dreams, sore boobs and I didn't get my BFP til yesterday at 14 dpo.

8 years ago

Yeah, you are definitely not out!!! Just keep playing the waiting game, even though it is not much fun of a game I, myself, am trying so hard to wait until 11dpo to poas, and even then, there is still a chance of a negative even if I am pregnant. Sigh!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo