Community post

Discussion

February 2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those of us participating in IUI or IVF during February!

Baby dust to everyone... let's get some good news this round!

116 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 116 Replies | Last Page

Wow! JF that's awesome! Congrats.

Had my Midcycle scan today and the nurse called and let me know I have 2 lead follicles but my lining is thin. She said that's a side effect of clomid and although our original plan was to do 1 more IUI if this one didn't work the dr is now saying this will be the last one. So if this one doesn't work we will be on a break until June and off to IVF. I triggered today after work and tomorrow we will make the 3 hour drive for IUI. Man I hope this cycle works!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Good luck TTC! FX for you!

8 years ago • Post starter

Good luck TTC! FX tightly for you :)

8 years ago

Good luck TTC!

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Good luck TTC - lots of and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Jf~congrats!! I can't wait to hear ur update!!

TTC~gd luck with ur IUI :))) lets us know how it goes :)

User Image

8 years ago

I am 7dpiui today. At 5dpiui I woke up to spotting, but that was it. It was brownish and just the once. Yesterday I woke up to brown/pink spotting that stopped again until late last night. I wore a liner overnight and there was nothing on it this morning. I did have spotting this morning-more brown & pink. But it hasn't stopped. It isn't getting on my liners. But about an hour ago I started passing a couple of clots. I've also been cramping all day with it getting worse and the day is going on. It feels like af cramps. :( I'm only cd 21. My cycles are usually 28-30 days long with 27 being my shortest and 37 being my longest. But I feel like af is on the way. :(

I hope everyone else is doing better. :)

8 years ago

JF - amazing!!!!!!! Congratulations!

TTClate - clomid did the same thing to my lining
But femera made it thicker. I am keeping my fingers crossed
For you. I think the trigger can help to thicken the lining.

AFM - going for my second hysteroscopy tomorrow, not worried. I think I
Spelled that wrong. But basically they need to make sure
My uterus is clear following my m/c.

Baby dust to all of us!

8 years ago

Hello ladies!

Thanks for all the well wishes!

Hoping- I hope you will have the same crazy story.

Ttclate- good luck with your iui. Hope you get bfp!

Bens- hope your hysteroscopy went well.

Afm- I had my beta today and my HCG increased to 291.8 so with a doubling time of about 33 hours that is good news. They want me to go for another beta on Monday which is annoying me. I would actually not prefer all this close monitoring as it reminds me of my last pregnancy (conceived naturally) that ended with a mc due to a blighted ovum. I'd rather assume everything is fine rather than wait anxiously for results. Apparently cause it was most likely late implantation they are still worried about an ectopic pregnancy but every HCG website I've been to confirm my numbers within the normal range. So for now I am still being cautiously optimistic.

8 years ago

Jf, I knew you'd have a good update for us! Congratulations to you!!

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo