Community post

Discussion

February 2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those of us participating in IUI or IVF during February!

Baby dust to everyone... let's get some good news this round!

116 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 116 Replies | Last Page

Bens - if you take baby aspirin and take fertility drugs you should talk to your RE. I did hear about people taking baby aspirin and getting pregnant but that might contradict with your meds that are prescribed by the Dr. Best thing is to ask the nurse/RE from your clinic.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

I am doing a natural cycle so no drugs this time around...but thanks!!!!

8 years ago

I did 2 rounds of clomid and timed intercourse starting last March and got a bfp that resulted in a m/c at 9 weeks. 3 more rounds of Clomid then moved on to Femara with timed intercourse for 3 cycles. All bfn. So we did iui this time. I am diagnosed with unexplained infertility. No problems with dh. I am a type 2 diabetic. (Learned that following my m/c-it is actually what caused the m/c.)
Januray 15th was cd 1, and cd 5-9 I took Femara. Then on 1/27 I had my mid-cycle ultrasound and I had a 22mm follicle on right ovary and a 17mm one too. So I triggered with 125mcg of Ovidrel that day. Iui was the next morning, 1/28. I thought it was too soon after trigger shot, but did what the RE said. Dh had 142 million post wash. I took a booster of 125mcg of Ovidrel on Monday 2/1. I'm supposed to test 2/11.

Had horrible nausea and cramps following iui which I think was caused by the Ovidrel. It had finally stopped Monday morning, but the nausea came back following the booster. This morning (5dpiui) I had one incident of spotting. My pregnant cycle I had spotting and bbt dip at 4 dpo so I am hoping that this morning was implantation.

Hope things are going well for everyone else! :)

8 years ago

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back.

Bens- my miscarriage happened last March at 9 weeks. My Edd was in November and I just had to lay low for a while to get through it. It was a very difficult time.

Midcycle scan tomorrow! Hope there aren't any cysts and just some nice follicles growing. I'm hoping for 3 good ones to get more targets. Last cycle I had 2 potentially 3 she said would release. We will find out after the scan when I will trigger and do IUI.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Good morning Ladies,

TTC - I can sort of relate having experienced only a CP and only knowing roughly what month I was due, it was rough getting through it. I can only imagine what it would have been like to get further along. I can totally understand why you had to take a break. I truely hope that this cycle works out and that you get some sticky babies.

Mem - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Bens - we've been doing the same thing. FX that you get lucky. I agree with your statement, I just want this infertility chapter of my life to be over. DH told me that our lives feel a bit like a movie before the good stuff starts happening.

Basia - it's good to hear from you. I was wondering how things were going for you.

Kethryes - Thank you. I do feel a bit better. I'm glad to hear that the babies are both growing well. I'm hoping that your abruption has healed. I'm glad to hear that you're no longer on strict bed rest. I'm sure walking around the house feels good since you were stuck in bed for a while.

Hoping - I'm glad you have a plan moving forward and a great support system in place. I hope that this round gives you a sticky BFP.

Shan - Thanks for your kind thoughts. I'm actually alright with waiting now. I think the stress of everything would be too much to take all at once. Although looking at the next 6 months I'm pretty sure once I'm through it I'll feel like a million bucks. You must be getting excited now. you're getting pretty close.

Baby - good luck on your baseline. Thats so exciting that it's coming up so quickly.

AFM - I tested again yesterday. There wasn't any noticeable difference in the line or lines if there was a second one. I'm just waiting on AF to show up now. I've booked an appointment with a cousellor. I think I've finally gotten to the point with everything going on in my life that I need more help coping than what I've been able to do on my own. I was talking with my acupuncturist yesterday and she wants me to take a month off of everything related to TTC. Considering how stressed I've been with all of the pregnancy announcements and everything else that's gone on in my personal life, I'm not overly surprised at the suggestion.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Margie - that one month off can make a big difference.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Hi everyone!

Wow it looks like January has been a sucky month for everyone.

Hoping-- I'm so sorry for your bfn

I have a crazy story to share. After getting my bfn from my beta at 12dpiui I started spotting the next day which normally happens before my period and it never came. So I called my RE this morning as it had been a week since the beta and she said I should've had my period by now so they wanted to do another beta as well as test my estrogen and progesterone. She said if I developed a cyst my estrogen would be elevated which could be preventing my period from starting. So I got my blood work and.....bfp! I'm in shock. My hcg is 121. We are being cautiously optimistic. Friday I go for more blood work to see how my numbers are rising and then they want me to get an ultrasound at 6 weeks. I'll keep you all posted.

8 years ago

Omg! Congratulations jfmolo! Way to start off the Feb board with good news! So excited for you! Keep us posted!

Let's keep it up!

8 years ago • Post starter

Omg yay! That's awesome

This gives me hope!

This is crazy bc i went at 12 as well and got the negative. I'm now 15 so I'm suppose to get av today or tomorrow. But my boobs still kill my back hurts and I'm exhuasted I'm cautiously optimistic over here. Maybe I'll have the same story. JF!

However back prob usually means AF

I also check my cervix and it's like medium to high and pretty sure it's closed but who knows!

Who knows! We wait!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

Jf, that's outstanding news! Congratulations! What a great crazy story to share!

Keth, super fantastic to hear that the babies are doing well and you are allowed to walk around the house! I'm sure that helps your mind quite a bit!

Bens, good to hear from you dear!

Let's continue with good news everyone! FX for us all!

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo