Community post

Discussion

February 2016 IUI/IVF

For those of us participating in IUI or IVF during February!

Baby dust to everyone... let's get some good news this round!

116 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 116 Replies | Last Page

I guess I'll just move over here and follow along. Even if I don't get a BFP I feel like I'm moving forward. I'm doing my day 3 blood work again once/if AF shows this week.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Thanks for starting this thread. I can't believe it's already February.

Margie- I really hope this is your BFP!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

I technically had my first iui on January 28th but I'll be doing another this month if no bfp. I am currently 4 dpiui and 5 days past 125mcg Ovidrel trigger shot.
Baby dust to everyone. :)

8 years ago

Let's go February!
So over January looks like it wasn't nice to any of us!

I'll message in a few days I need the disappointmemt of this stupid bfn sink

Baby dust to us all this month!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

Hoping - so sorry for the BFN :( I was really hoping this was it for you, but FX for next time!

Margie - can not wait to hear your updates! Would be so nice if you could start us off with a great positive! :)

TTC - so good to hear from you again! Welcome back!

AFM - one week away from baseline! I had a dream last night that we got 34 eggs HAHAHA In real life we only got 6 the first time and 10 the second so I have NO idea where 34 came from in my dream!
We also temporarily move out next Monday so the guys can come in and start on the floors. They said we'll need to be out for 7 days. The new door won't be in for 5-6 weeks, but once that is in, they can finish that portion of the work in a day. Ready for it to all be back to normal and I'm pregnant! :-) I don't ask for much! ;)

8 years ago

Best wishes to all of you ladies in February !!!
and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Hoping~ I'm so sorry you got a BFN :((( I really hope IVF in March is the ticket for u!! It's what we ended up having to do for things to work. Stay positive :)

2moms~ Wow! That's the only word for their screw up! I'm so sry that happened. I would b furious too! I hope u get to feeling better and can get to moving on to the next cycle soon. Also I would definitely demand a refund or a credit for the next cycle.

Margie~I'm sorry u have to wait until this summer for IVF :/ I'm glad you Are getting to start getting all the prelim stuff taken care of so ur ready to go :)
Also I'm very sorry about your friend passing away :(

Music~ I'm sorry for your bfn. A vacation would definitely be worth trying :))

Jfmolo~sorry about your bfn :(( good luck for your March IUI!!!

TTClate30's~it's good to hear from u! It's been a while! Sorry about ur miscarriage :(( I hope this next IUI gives u a sticky BFP! And I'm glad you are going ahead and getting all the prelim stuff done for IVF just incase! It will make u feel better to get that done :)

Chaffins~how did your appt go last week? Did they tell u what she was weighing? I went to the doc a week and 1/2 ago and my little guy is weighing 2 lbs 13 oz. I think that's normal?? Do u know what she weighed at 28 weeks? I'm glad all is going well for u :))

Baby~how r u doing?! Feb 8th is exactly a week away now :) yay!!

Keth~sry u have to b on bed rest :/ but yay for healthy babies :))) when is ur appt this mth?

AFM~all is well! 30 weeks tmrw. Time is still going by quite fast. Just got back from vacation with my husband. That was a good get away! Now on to the 10 week countdown until Easton gets here :)) 9 weeks if I decide to let him induce me a week early. I still think about u ladies everyday!! I know u will get ur BFP's! As most of u know we went through quite the journey to get ours and if it can happen for us it can happen for u as well :)))) baby dust!!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi everyone,

Thanks for creating the feb board... I won't be having an IUI or IVF this month but I will be trying the BD way...

Margie M - Sorry you had to endure that dreaded conversation... I am keeping fingers and toes crossed for you.

Hoping - so sorry it was BFN. This isn't fair...

TTClate - good to hear from you. How far along were you when you miscarried? I just miscarried in Dec. I am waiting to be able to do another round of IVF.

I can't do much right now. Still waiting - i am trying to just relax and enjoy it, but I just want the infertility chapter of my life over.

Has anyone ever taken baby aspirin when TTC with success?

8 years ago

Hey ladies,
so looks like january sucked for most of us!

I had a hard day today I have a good support system so that was nice but i just felt down! Just waiting for AF to show up and then moving on.

After talking to our clinic, they suggested one more round with femara, injections and iui and if it still doesn't work then have a review with dr to move on to IVF or futher testing! So i guess that's our plan lol

Bens - i've heard of baby aspirin but don't know much! so I'd love to know what you found out!

Shan - getting so close now - it's nice to go away and forget about it all. Why the need to induce?

Baby - eeek so close!! praying for u my dear!! gook like with the repairs hope they are quick and succesful!

Margie - did u test again? any darker?

mem - welcome! were u on any meds before? good luck!!!

____

I've been reading a bit about diet and environment to help fertility
Main things i got:
*cut gluten/dairy to avoid inflammation
*take CoQ10, vitamin E and C, fish oil, multi
*cut out all BPA and phthalates (i said goodbye to all my plastic tupperware, bath&body soaps, candles, lotions this weekend)
*get daily movement to help bloodflow moving

most of this is from book that helps you improve your egg quality and sperm issues. There main things is it's better to have 1 good egg then 2/3 bad ones or if you are doing IVF better to have 5 really good ones vs 11 okay/bad ones.

anyone else do any reading? Tips they have to share

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

I hope this month is great for all of us, full of great news and BFP announcements!

Margie, i really hope you see the BFP, and everything goes super for you! I am sorry for the hard week you had and the loss of your friend. I hope you feel better at the moment! Did you repeat the test?

Hoping, sorry for the BFN. Try to relax and dont be sad about this. I hope next time you will see the BFP.

TTClate, welcome back! I wish you the best luck!

2moms, i am happy you feel better! I hope next time everything goes perfect! Good luck!

Mem welcome dear! Best luck to you too!

Babypath, i guess the dream is a good sign! At least you think positive during the night,as all doctors say that positive thinking always helps! Also, i hope the houseworks dont take longer! At that time, will you go stay at relatives?

Basia! How are you dear? I guess you are close, arent you?

Shan, so happy to hear you are doing well! I am sending you my kisses!

Bens, unfortunately, for many women, getting pregnant is more difficult, especially when you experience mc. It is unfair, but we need to stay strong and optimistic. I hope from now on, only good things to happen to you!
I was on baby aspirine from eggs retrieval until 3 months pregnant. They told me to stop it as a preparation for the amniocentesis, as it could cause some bleeding.

AFM, i had an ultrasound yesterday and babies are very well! Next week i will go to the other doc, the one that performs the amniocentesis, to check me, given the abruption, to see whether i can have the amniocentesis. The abruption is in better condition and at the moment i can have some walks inside the house.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo