Community post

Discussion

Early symptoms- tested pos- a week later symptoms all gone!!

I am worried something isn't right.. Just over a week ago I tested for pregnancy and got a positive result. I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for the constant need to pee, the very tender breasts and bloatedness. This week all my symptoms have disappeared and I don't 'feel' pregnant :(
It worries me because I miscarried before and I had said to my mom that I didn't 'feel' pregnant and that something didn't feel quite right.
Maybe I am worrying about nothing. I guess I'd like to know if this has happened to anyone else in early pregnancy?

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I didn't feel "not" pregnant until after my miscarriage was over. So my symptoms lasted through the whole 6 days of bleeding. So I would get to the dr. For a blood hcg and in the meantime as long as your not bleeding I wouldn't worry. I know that's hard especially after a passed miscarriage. Hope this helps :-)

9 years ago

Same thing has happened to me. Had symptoms, and they are gone one week after positive test.

No signs of spotting at all.

I realise this is 7 week old post and the original poster isn't likely coming back... But anyone else experienced that?

9 years ago

Hi there Waitinginline,
It turns out I worried about nothing :) a couple of weeks after this post, the nausea and sickness began. I am now 11 weeks and 5 days pregnant and due my 12 week scan anytime soon.
If there is no spotting, try not to worry as it will only cause you stress which is not good for you or baby. Can I ask how far along you think you are?
No doubt you will soon be showing typical symptoms and wishing that you weren't getting any at all! Lol.
I hope this helps :) take care and let me know how you get on x

9 years ago • Post starter

Cazzy-Lou thank you so much for responding! I really appreciate that so much. I had found threads of people experiencing loss of symptoms, with no clear answer. It seems I haven't been able to find anyone who had come back to say how things turned out.

Thanks so much for replying!

I did IVF so I know I'm 5w4d along. I had strong symptoms like peeing a lot, breasts tender, crying inexplicably at commercials... And over the week the symptoms dwindled to nothing yesterday on Friday. Today I am also getting cramping, and back aches, which feel exactly like PMS. Of course I was pumped with hormones and stopped progesterone the previous Friday.

My situation may turn out to be different from yours, but you couldn't know what a relief it is to even hear your story. I hope all goes swimmingly for you and your family.

Thank you!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo