Community post

Discussion

Implantation bleeding?

If you think you're having implantation bleeding, how many days should you wait to test? I'm 7 DPO, I don't normally get cramps until the day after my period starts, and my periods are very regular (due in 5 days). Last night and a few times today today I've had mild cramping and just noticed a small amount of brown blood. How many days did you all wait to test after suspected implantation?

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I've never been pregnant, but I've read that it takes 2-3 days for the pregnancy hormone to build up after implantation. So, I think testing on 10dpo would be a safe bet. Best wishes!

8 years ago

It's heavier today so I think it was just my period coming early. Which is really weird because I've been charting for a year and a half (trying to not get pregnant) and it always comes every 27 days. Now it's the first month we're TTC and it comes 5 days early, and only 7 dpo.

UPDATE It's now 8 1/2 dpo and the bleeding stopped. Took a test - negative, but probably too soon anyway. Still cramping. I'm so confused.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo