Community post

Discussion

TTC #1, First month trying

I am currently trying to concieve #1! This is our first month trying, and I am super nervous! Husband and I got pregnant about 2 years ago(by accident) and ended up mc at 8 weeks. Even though this is our first month officially trying I'm so scared something might be wrong with me! I am a medic in the army and work at a clinic, the Dr. started me on prenatals but said no need for any testing until TTC for a year with no success. Positive vibes my way would be appreciated! LMP was Jan 22, lasting about 3 days, and cycles about 28-30 days long. So expected to o about Feb 5th. Husband and I have been doin the deed about every other day since just in case. Any advice appreciated!

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Definitely use opk I like the clear blue digital advanced and track everything with an app. I love ovia. Before too long it will tell you when you will ovulate and get your period and you can cut back on he opks you use saving money ???????? good luck and sending you happy healthy baby dust for a successful pregnancy.

~Momma Me~

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo