Community post

Discussion

Spotting between cycles

Plesse help!! I have been trying to conceive for 5 years have been taking bromocriptine for an elevated prolactin level for 2 years and we did 2 iuis in November and December we used fermera aND orvidril. This cycle I have had some spotting since my cycle ended on January 20th . It's mostly light brown but today there have been some very dark almost black like clotting (tmi I know ) I called my RE Friday abd they saI'd it's nothing but I've never had thjs before and I'm starting to panic please anyone help me out

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,
Don't worry clots are perfectly normal, I have had them since my period started as a girl. I can imagine it is a bit of a shock if it's a first for you, maybe it's a build up of the medication causing a change. Hope the cramps that can accompany them are bearable xx
Good luck next cycle

8 years ago

@kerzie I've had clotting with my periods before but never 11 days after my cycle ended

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo