Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

981 - 990 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Thank you ania, thats interesting and explain why I dont fall as we don't bd after ov day, (hes always too knackered for a couple of weeks) so that will be worth a try if hes up to trying again, good luck lovely, all sounds brill

7 years ago

Holly if you had a temp drop on May 5th then you most likely O'd on May 4th which would make you 3dpo.

Pink in my pregnancy miracle book they suggest you avoid hot tubs, hot baths or saunas after ovulation as to not cause a drastic temperature change in the body. I will take a look at your images. Still hoping this is your month. AF just ended and you still haven't started. I've noticed my periods are getting shorter. I think it's the acupuncture and herbs.

Ani we will be waiting to see your next test.

7 years ago

I agree 39! ;-)

Positive opk on May 3rd, ovulate on May 4th, temp. dip on May 5th, and now I'm 3 dpo...

Thanks for the help girls! Waiting is so hard! I'm sooooo irritable today and cranky! Hoping this is a good sign! My thrush is much better today too! :-)

7 years ago

Happy mothers day American ladies, (4dpo)

Shanta. Can you still walk. Lol

Ani. I'm glad your oh is taking good care of you, sounds like he is just as excited as you. You will have to plan a special way to tell your dd, get her reaction on camera. I'm praying you get an easy nine months with min nausea, all the good glowing symptoms but no bad.

Wakeup. Welcome!! An eight week deadline is ambitious, hope it all works out for you. Are you taking anything to increase the chances of twins? Gather that's what you meant by two eggs?? Please share your master plan for the next two months, we would all love to be joining you

Holly. I'm going through it with you this month, who will crack and test first? Lol. Thrush can be a good sign, it might not be fun but let's hope it ends with a bfp. If it burns on the outside I've heard cabbage leaves can ease it.

39. Never thought of it before but I use a hot water bottle every night to ease my tummy pains but maybe I should avoid it after o. Glad the acupuncture is working, wish I had a one that did fertility acupuncture near me. The only one I found has a waiting list.

Pink. How long was your last cycle when you were on clomid? The extra lp will certainly increase your chances, sending down a big cloud to rain down sticky baby dust on you while you sleep

Afm. Nips are normal this month, it's my boobs turn to be sore but should settle in a day or so. Going to start a major spring clean tomorrow, wish me luck my dh uses the garage as a dumping ground when he "cleans". Anyone know the easiest way to clean an oven, my pet hate. Night, night ladies xx

7 years ago • Post starter

[url]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test546139[/url]
New test, tesco own brand, they are so stupidly light, and after gew hours they turn way darker.
It's positive amd still slightly darker than previous ones.

7 years ago

Good morning gals & Happy Mother's Day (USA)!!!!

Well I'm irritable, cranky, bloated, boobs are killing me, had start of blue veins on my boobs last night :-) & DH noticed it too, headache, food adversions, nausea off and on, water retention, slight sore throat off and on, thrush very little, metallic taste in mouth, lower back pain, and vivid dreams, AND my temp is slowly climbing...

BTW Kerzie- I cracked!! LOL I swear I could see a faint line and then it disappeared....umm...gonna weight till end of next week to retest! lol I'm 4 DPO today..It's nice being able to go through this with you Kerzie!

Well I need to go get myself ready whether I want to or not! I'd rather stay in my PJ's all day long! HA! Taking DH's mother out to dinner...Say a prayer for me please... Missing my Mom in Oregon from afar!!!

Love and hugs to all you!!

7 years ago

Pregnancy test sensitivity,
These were from a UK website:

IC's usually 10 mIU/ 25 mIU (although this is questionable!)
One step High sensitivity - 10 mIU
Superdrug - 10 mIU
First Response Early Response - 12.5 mIU
Sainsbury's own - 15 mIU
Tesco own - 25mIU
Asda cheapies - 25mIU
Boots own brand - 50 mIU
Clearblue Digital - 50 mIU (CBD with conception indicator is 25mIU)

The following was from an American website:

15 - 25 mIU First Response Early Result
20 mIU Aim MID-OTC
20 mIU AimStep PBC
20 mIU AimStick PBD
20 mIU One Step hCG
25 mIU Answer Early Result
25 mIU Clearblue Easy Earliest Result
25 mIU Confirm
25 mIU Crystal Clear (Australia)
25 mIU CVS
25 mIU Day Seven
25 mIU Health Check
25 mIU Insta Test
25 mIU LifeSign 1 Midstream
25 mIU LifeSign One-Step
25 mIU One Step Be Sure
25 mIU Pregnosis (Australia)
25 mIU Puralin One Step
40 mIU E.P.T
50 mIU Clearblue Easy
50 mIU Early Pregnancy Test
50 mIU Hannaford
50 mIU Rite-Aid
50 mIU Selfcare
50 mIU Target
50 mIU Walgreens
100 mIU Answer
100 mIU Conceive
100 mIU Equate (WalMart)
100 mIU Fact Plus Pro
100 mIU First Response (U.S.)
100 mIU Precise
100 mIU Qtest
150 - 250 mIU Fact Plus

Ani. If your getting a positive on a Tesco test you should on a cbd with conception indicator The line is so obvious now, thanks for posting updated pics xx

Holly. Implantation has to occur (anywhere from 5 to 12dpo) and a few days for the hcg to be high enough before you can get a bfp but love your enthusiasm. Order a couple of different brands of 10mlu tests in preparation, if the test you have is showing something change brands to save heartbreak. The earliest I have heard to get a bfp is 8dpo but is rare, doesn't stop us all from trying though. As long as your realistic and don't get upset with a bfn then test your wee heart out, didn't want you to start the emotional rollercoaster too early. Want you stress free to encourage a sticky wee bean.

Afm. I hate this wait, still say they should invent a conception indicator to let you know if the egg is fertilized and an implantation test. They would make loads of money and we would know if the month is a bust or not.
Have a nice day everyone xx

Hey girls, after a busy day (shopping, cleaning, some weeding and an amazing bbq in un-english weather) I sat down full of worry again.
I'll do frer tomorrow morning, 3 days after the previous one, if the line wont be noticably darker I'll freak.
With the symptoms being basically unnoticable anymore I'm woried sick.
Temp still high, cervix too, running to the loo bit more often than usually so it seems to be ok, but instead of being happy I'm down and worried. Oh is being absolute darling but it doesn't make things blmuch better.

7 years ago

Evening ladies (cd1)
Well she arrived this morn but Im actually quite relieved, (is that norm), tests were neg or evaps so just wanted to start a new cycle, had good chat with dh and he really wants to carry on trying, I have had a break from my workout regime last 5 months and got back into it since Fri, jogs/weights and taebo, not sure if this will hinder falling pregnant but need to concentrate on other things, will still try, u never know, this cycle I was ok on the clomid so will take the 3rd lot from tom, dh got his sperm sample back and apparently all very good, Im waiting to have a look at the paperwork
Kerzie thats very interesting info about the tests, Im guessing the lower the figure the better the test, superdrug looks good so gonna try that one if ever in doubt now, a new week, a new cycle and a new fitness streak, & to all -x-x-x-x-

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo