Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

921 - 930 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Mico, Im so sorry hun, of course you both must be gutted, I really hope this means you are at the very least mega fertile, for you

8 years ago

Mico-So very sorry you had a MC! Poor baby! I'll keep you and DH in my prayers! Yes, all in God's timing, my love! I wish the same for us. I've had 2 now and it's real hard!

Pinkster-Show him super nips and he'll return! Only when you are good and ready though! Sorry it's been rough for you..

Ovualtion test was big fat positive today! Trying to tonight. My DH is hurting with his shoulders and is going into acupuncture tomorrow. Please say a prayer he makes it tonight! We tried yesterday but he was in extreme pain!

8 years ago

Hi ladies,

Shanta praying for God's will to be done.

Mico dear I am so sorry for your loss. You have the right attitude about it all. Just know that God is in control and does not make mistakes. sending big hugs your way.

Ani I am so proud of you for not testing. That's what I tried to do but it didn't work out.

Pink I am sorry about you and BF. Still hoping you get your BFP!

8 years ago

Thank you Pink, Baby and 39.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

8 years ago

Mico - I'm so sorry for your loss, but I love your hope and positive attitude! Sending thoughts and prayers for God's comfort, peace and love to enfold you. There just really aren't any words that I can give. xo

Shanta - prayers to you for you 2nd interview. Think positive!

Ani - I've never been much of an early tester either... at least not before 13 dpo. LOL I hope you get a BFP even though it seems like AF is arriving. I've heard it happens!!

Pinkster - Aw Pink I'm sorry about your BF troubles. I hope things are on the mend soon. Sending my love.

Holly Baby - try to bd tonight anyway. Get on top and do all the work! LOL If his shoulder hurts that bad it may be the best way around it.

Kai - so happy to hear that you and baby are doing well. How sweet of your dh... rubbin' da belly.

ATM - I am on CD12 and TMI, but know it's O time since yesterday and today have been cramping/pulling/twitching and have had lots of EWCM. BD anyway Monday night and will probably again tonight. Since I'm on the cleanse I'm just seeing what will happen. Others have reported getting pregnant while not finished within the month. I've never had such strong O symptoms without being on Clomid!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Mico im so sorry for your loss I know the feeling ive had a miscarriage. And yes be positive the next time it will be great!! Im praying for you!

Thanks you guys fior the well wishes I think it went well i wasnt nervous and i answered the questions well. So I pray they pick me for it!

User image

8 years ago

Wow it's been busy, (CD16/17)(o day!)

Mico. I'm so sorry, you both must be devastated. Baby is right, there are no words but we are all putting our arms around you for support

Teacher. to you too, mother nature sucks big time giving you two cp in a row. Progesterone cream might just help get those precious extra few days for it all to stick.

Ani. How you feeling sweetie?

Pink. Is he back yet? Was it the clomid or was it a stupid man thing? Remember what your mum said . As for not ttc anymore, remember clomid has had this effect on you before and it will pass. Emotions are tougher to deal with on clomid and you will feel like yourself again soon, your doing great Hon.

39. Still keeping fingers crossed for you xx

Holly. I'm ovulating today/tomorrow so we will be going through the tww together this cycle. Don't know about you but I'm starting to feel like the Duracell bunny.

Baby. Praying the cleanse works for you, now that's dedication. You can tell your baby that you drank dirt for them

Welcome emerald, what's your story?

Kai. I'm glad your scan went well, enjoy hearing your updates x

If I have missed anyone I'm sorry, trying to remember everything but got a defunct memory.

Afm. Finally it's o day, been bust trying to find time to as it's been a busy bank holiday for us. It's 3am and I'm off for a session before a much needed sleep. Wish me luck xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Shanta. What's the job? Sorry seem to have missed that bit. Good luck

8 years ago • Post starter

Missed you Kerzie!

Hope you get some prime bd time and get a February baby.
Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday and my dh birthday is the day before so February sounds good to me.

Rooting for you Holly. Tell your dh to just lay there for 5 minutes and endure the pain...lol.

8 years ago

Morning ladies (cd27 14dpo)
Wow a lot of going on at mo, I can hear the bed springs from here, Kerzie another use for your WD40 yay, Holly, tell your man no pain no gain, thats wot my mum use to say to me in my teens when the perm solution use to sting my scalp, she'd then bump me on the head with the hairbrush handle and say see its not as painful as that, (wonderin now if that was child abuse haha), I bet the men have aged a bit recently and gained a few grey hairs
Shanta, let us now how you get on today
Teacher I get my cream on EBay not too expensive
kerzie yes your so right, clomid is a bitch but I have not been anywhere near as bad this cycle, no depression and emotions much more intact, he will apologise no doubt tom as its my Bday, daughters today, she calls it star wars day as May the 4th be with you but i am def still emotional in that I read your comment and got tearful in a good way
Baby hope the cleanse worked, are you off it now?
AFM last 2 days temps mega dipped but couldn't understand why AF didnt appear, after a very weird croaky sound from thermometer this morn and mega low temp again despite woke up sweating, it turns out battery needed replacing doh, used my 2 Celsius ones and got 2 high exactly same temps straight away, so temp chart looks mega good at mo, did a test but a feint line, had a very very feint one yesterday but disappeared before I got pic, got one again today but had camera ready this time, it again disappeared after 15 mins though, Im thinking evap still ladies
Ania any news, know your not testing til later, prob best idea, any symptoms?
Have a good day ladies, squeak squeak, boing boing, squelch squelch

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo