Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

911 - 920 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hi Teachermum!! I'm so sorry for your chemicals..That's rough! I definitely had one last week. I took another test, with the SAME brand this morning and even after 3 hours I didn't have EVEN THE FAINTEST line... :-( And I bleed for several days... I feel for you...I'm praying we have a soon! ;-)

8 years ago

Thanks so much ladies!

39- Hubby is handling things very well! So supportive and loves rubbing the belly! So sweet. He wasn't able to go with me to this appointment today because he couldn't get off of work so I was a big ball of nerves. So glad everything went well though.

Teacher- I am so sorry! I am unsure if you mentioned this earlier, but have you tried contacting your doctor? I am not sure if they can do anything for chemicals as far as testing to see what keeps causing them. I will keep you in my prayers.

So sorry I haven't been on here as much, but just know I am frequently checking up on each and everyone of you ladies.

8 years ago

Felt preggo all day! Actually felt crampy last night & horrible heartburn which I never get! Had to take 2 Rolaids! Early symptoms already? Nausea & dizzy a little. Crampy behind belly button/pulling sensation this evening and going strong! Stuffy sinuses & headache. Feels like it did last month and then got 4 positive pink lines! Oh I hope this is my BFP soon! Not testing until May 18th...Period due around then..

8 years ago

Good morning everyone! I hope you are well..Pinkster how are you doing honey? Finally found a multivitamin I can take that has everything in it! Excited to start taking it. Have a wonderful day!

8 years ago

Hey, checking in on 10dpo.
Don't feel pregnant despite some promising symptoms that can very well be pms. I'm tired, nauseated and weak, also my bbs are quite unpleasantly tender and feel huge.
Should get AF on Thursday, and spot tomorow.
No testing untill am late.

8 years ago

Good Morning ladies!!!

User image

8 years ago

I have been busy with work, and making whoopie. Today is my ovulation day so Im hoping to tonight and the rest of this week.
I need a favor ladies can you guys send up a lil prayer for me today I have a second interview for the job i wish to retire from. Im nervous never been on a second interview so i dot know what to expect. So if ya can send one up for me!

Congrats to all that have babies on the way and to the rest of us!!!

User image

8 years ago

Praying for you now Shanta! I hope all goes well!!!!

8 years ago

Hiya lovelies, (cd26 13dpo)
No af yet but no pos either boo hoo, allsorts of symptoms but also allsorts of cramps too had a row with dh this morn so not sure if we have split or not at mo but Im not sorry as not in wrong and was fed up feeling bad for something out of my control, quite pleased I stood up for myself for a change
Shanta sure will, my pleasure, go for it baby and shine, youll be brill and deserve this job so go grab it girl, we will be with you -x-x-x-
Ania whohoo sounds good, you/shanta/baby one should heading for a soon I hope
Sorry Teacher, think Ill be joining you and 39 soon for Feb baby thats if I patch things up with BF, if not might get doner sperm lol
Sorry 39, sucks
Kai fantatstic to hear from you, thank you, sounds bliss, enjoy -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well and everyone is productively doing the baby dance. For those in the tww, hope you get your BFP.

Update: I have miscarried. We recently found out baby stopped growing and no heartbeat was found. It hurts and DH is taking it hard. While it hurts, we are very optimistic we will get another BFP and it will stick. We prayed for God's will to overcome. If it is his will...we must accept it.

First pregnancy, first loss but new beginning to our forever Blessing.

Take care lovely ladies!!!!

AS ALWAYS to you all.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo