Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

821 - 830 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Can I join you??? Hard to find active groups of older women ttc and you all seem nice :)

Ive got 2 boys aged 13 and 15. Second marriage and would dearly love another baby but I realise its a bit late in life. Giving it a go.

Came off long term pill last November (15 years on it!) but my system seemed to recover fairly quickly. I ovulate and have regular periods.

Took a round of clomid bit late in my cycle this month (days 7-11) but I o'd same date as normal anyway. Also used preseed. BD perfectly timed every day both before and after o.

Positive opk on day 16

Spotting day 23

Period now 2 days late

All HPTs negative (as of 2 days ago)

Discharge is creamy white to clear.

Im an oldie, almost 45.....

I seriously need to know whats going on, its making me nuts!

I dont want to see the doc for blood yet because I will look silly. Also I live in Turkey and nothing is free here, they will also make a big fuss and DH will wonder why hes even there lol.

My cycle is normally on time 28 days.

Thinking to do another test today.

Had a chemical in December last year so really trying to be positive.

Any advice how I can stop being so worried and obsessive? I cant stand not knowing whats going on. DH is sooooooo relaxed!!!

I have no real support here, kind of keeping it low key so as not to disappoint anybody.

Best wishes to everyone x

8 years ago

Welcome Khanada yes this is a crazy/stressful/emotional ride we are all on and you might think we are lovely but the madness is with us all here too hang in there, we all know exactly how you feel so let all rants fly, we get more obsessed then the men/family so understand, , symptoms sound good, hope your next test is a -x- P.S. Im an oldy too, 45, 46 next week

8 years ago

Pinkster123 Birthday next week and mine on 22nd!!!!! WE NEED !!!!!! Ok, I feel better!!!!

Khanada-Welcome to the fun/loving/crazy/obsessed with getting a crowd of women!!! HA! LOl You'll do just fine here!! We are all in this together!

to all!!!!!!

8 years ago

Thank you Pinkster :)
Was sooooo much easier when I had my first 2 (obviously). BD and got pregnant, simple! Unfortunately DH at the time was Mr Wrong. I have finally met Mr Absolutely Right in Every Way Possible, Hes a little younger than me and no children of his own. I just want us to have what we should have had if we had met a lot sooner!
Makes you feel a bit inadequate, silly for thinking it could ever be possible (at times) and drives me whacko every months whilst trying to keep a lid on it every TWW........

I like to investigate alternatives when it comes to natural remedies and if I am pregnant this cycle, I will attribute it to maca root.

Just took a walk with the dog to see if that got AF moving, nothing to report.

8 years ago

Thanks babyone. My 45th on 24th May!

8 years ago

WOW!!! 3 birthday's coming up!!!!
Hopfully we will all have soon!!!!!!

8 years ago

Good Morning ladies!! Day 4 CLomid...nothing to report here. lol

Any good news here? Pinkstar did I read that Holly left? is she ok?
Any good news since ive been gone?

Happy Birthday to the ladies that have upcoming birthdays!

User image

8 years ago

Hi Shanta!! Long time no see!!! I had to open up a new account! Computer issues! I'm still Holly, BUT under Baby One now!!!!!

8 years ago

Holly, ok I was wondering. Yea for a few days after I get a negative pregnancy test I be in my feelings and sad for a bit but im better now and back!!

User image

8 years ago

Hi and welcome Khanda,
I am going for a Korean Hip bath Saturday top help me this cycle. Its supposed to be filled with herbs to help with fertility and fibroids and other ailments. Have you heard or tried that before? Any of you ladies?

User image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo