Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

811 - 820 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hi, (CD09)
Holly. Just in case you pop in for an update. I'm sorry if I came on too hard explaining about bbt. I know how bad you want this and your chart didn't look good. Wonky temps can be a sign of problems or can just be wobbly temps but it's best to get them checked out by a doctor to save you precious time and heartache. A lot of women don't ovulate occasionally but it's always good to get it checked out and if there is a problem it can get fixed.
If your pregnant or not at this point you will feel the loss if it doesn't work out and it will suck big time. We have all been in that situation and want you to know we will always be here if you need us. Wishing you all the best

Ani. going through the tww sucks once, twice... owch like your sofa xx

Pink, Cm is good since clomid can dry it up. Also heard it can hurt bad during , follicles must have been big, isn't that a good sign? We are all routing for you

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm here!!! I'm here!!! I had to create a new account! I'm under Baby one now (aka Holly)
Darn computer! Anyways, hopefully I didn't miss much! I have to create everything all over again. Is it Friday again yet?????
Good news! We last 2 nights!!! Yes, I know....I know...!!!.. Lol Yes I had to take Tylenol for the pain! Ha! Lol I'm not getting any younger!!!!!
Hope you're all well! Yes Kerzie, I think daily "opk" tracking would work! I had 3 positive tests last month on March 23/24/25.

8 years ago

Kerzie I not mad at you!

8 years ago

Welcome back lovely, we missed you even though you was only gone hours lol, what happened, hi 5 to you and your man

8 years ago

Pinkster, you wouldn't believe it! My site kept crashing and than this monster came into my home and ate my computer! It was horrible! Lol
Na, just Kidding!! No, just computer bugs and had to close my account & start over! Felt like I was gone for days !! Lol
to all. and to all a good night!!!

8 years ago

goodnight holy :) good to see you back

We didn't buy anything, too big and would not fit through the door.

We are going to more shops Bank Holiday Monday. Daym :/

Also I had a run in with a pregnant girl I know who said all the wrong things (don't stress, it will happen, why do you worry) and I ended up in tears. It's not easy to get pregnant with regular cycles, and when you have to wait two months and NEVER know when you ovulate... it's a nightmare.

8 years ago

Its tough Ania, we all know too well, well done you though, you cried instead of punching her on the nose and ending up with a criminal record Im sure you will get the right sofa for you, have you checked out EBay? Hang in there, you sound like a pregnant woman at mo, hope its a good sign of things to come
Night Holly you nutter, yea i know wot happened, you been doing so much that lack of sleep and exhaustion has made you start hallucinating or it could be one of you and your mans fantasies being played out, each to their own

8 years ago

Sorry to just randomly jump in but I'm so glad you're back Holly! I was sad to see you leave but so glad to have you back! Sorry you're having a hard time right now with your cycle. I'm hoping that maybe you are going to ovulate again!! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Ania I am so sorry that that woman was so insensitive to you about your situation. Not everyone realizes that pregnancy isn't always so easy to achieve and I wish more women understood the trials others have to go through in order to have their dream baby! Send tons of hugs your way and baby dust!!

Good luck to everyone who is about to ovulate and so sorry to those that the witch got!!

8 years ago

Really lovely to hear from you kai, anytime, how are you and little bean doing, whens your scan and will you ask the sex, any names yet? -x-

8 years ago

Good morning loves!!! Aniakya, sorry to hear that... Hope you get a couch soon!
Kerzie, will you find out the sex soon? I'm soooo excited for you!!!! for a
Pinkster, we are praying and hoping for a soon!!!! We are also looking at buying our own home in January too! All in good time! Right now I'm trying to relax and let nature takes it's course. But that's easier said then done!
39-how are you? Miss ya much!!!
Teachermum miss you too!
Have a wonderful day everyone!!!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo