Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

801 - 810 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Kerzie, do you see the "dip" on April 4th? And then the rise in bbt after? I think this is when OV happened.

8 years ago

Thank-you for the story 39!!!

8 years ago

I will no longer be posting

8 years ago

Hi ladies,

Pink are you having any symptoms?

Ani anything new going on?

Cd19 and my temp is finally up to 98.02. I feel like crap. So exhausted that I can't do much around the house. My dh thinks it's adrenal fatigue due to stress. So I am trying to rest as much as possible.

I hope everyone is doing well!

8 years ago

Have I missed something? Is that holly that has gone?

8 years ago

Holly. You have a few temp dips and then spikes but the temps don't stay high. The majority of your temps are below the cover line which wouldn't happen in pregnancy. When you are preg your temps stay above the cover line. Some ladies have a dip at implantation but it always bounces back up a day or two later then stays up.
Have a look at some of the other ladies charts, it helps to get familiar with what to look for. Keep taking your bbt and try the Internet cheap opk dip sticks (or it could get very expensive), since you have no idea where you are in your cycle it's best to cover your bases.
A few of us are in the same boat and could do with dropping a bit of weight to help our chances so any tips on that score would be appreciated. We can all support each other with that too, I hate exercise which is my big downfall.
Take care sweetie

8 years ago • Post starter

39 No news from me beside the fact that CM has dried up, while I was feeling really bad yesterday I feel way better today so I expect I had Ovu on 23rd or 24th. Therefore I don't expext the afternoon BDing caught the egg. I am rearanging my head to accept that I only just Oved.

My plan for the next few months, need to get rid of 10kg (around 2 stone) I don't know how as I have been trying but I'm still waiting for dietician appointment.

I am frustrated and annoyed, in a weeks time I will be stressing all over again - -'

We are going to order a new sofa (If they have it in the color we want) http://www.harveysfurniture.co.uk/search/?q=embankment/
we want Wine Red.

8 years ago

Hiya ladies (6dpo), what the hell happened to holly, she was cool
Ania-nice sofa, red would be cool, with the weight, Ive never dieted in my life but I enjoy all sorts of fitness from Taebo to a some weights and jogging, if I want to eat something I do but not too much of it thats all, with exercise its important to find what you enjoy, some people like swimming or cycling, I do the weights and taebo in my garage, as I dont like going to gyms to get stared at and I jog to the beach at back , I hope you get your in time lovely.
Teacher-it seems I missed it too lol, how are you, where in cycle are you at mo? -x-
Hiya 39-maybe your suffering from lack of iron? your temps still sounds ok, could it be implantation when temp goes down like that?
No real symptoms at mo but too early for implantation although last cycle on clomid i spotted at 6dpo, getting quite a bit of creamy cm last few days , never noticed that before but thats all it could be feel bloated and achy in uterus area, quite uncomfortable.
Kerzie are you waiting to ov now?
love to all

8 years ago

oh and still waiting for dh sperm sample, still not at docs, only been 3 months grrr call me impatient

8 years ago

Oh wow I wonder what happened to Holly.

Ani I am happy to give you some eating pointers. If you are interested message me. Dh just bought me a natural healing book and it has some things in it that I have never heard of. I've been into alternative medicine for about 7yrs.

Pink I have an iron supplement that I take as needed so I will take some tonight to cover all bases.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo