Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

741 - 750 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hiya ladies (CD14 1DPO)
Love your enthusiasm and energy Holly, go for it girl, DH will be shattered by the time you've finished with him haha , the new thermometer will help you monitor your cycles a lot better
Well done 39 keep up the good work we are cycle buddies yay
Lovely to hear from you teacher and yes you give us hope when we start to panic about our age, where you at now?
Ania, yes that would be so cool, Id love it if we all lived close by, we could meet up every week for a chat and have some of that amazing steak pie of yours yum yum. How are you feeling today?
Baby any sign of ov
Hope your all set shanta for your next cycle, trying anything new?
to all -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Hi Girls. Third day of brown spotting today with more clumpy, stringy bits )Still no red blood in sight though.

Don't know what to think of it but cervix went so high now I can barely reach it but the temps dropped. O_o

Still waiting for AF and if it's not here by tomorrow I'm testing. Not feeling pregnant in the slightest, just aprehensive and frustrated.

Another cycle of emotional rolercoaster.

8 years ago

even without

8 years ago

Hello ladies!

Sorry I didn't message sooner, yesterday was a crazy roller coaster of emotion with out first ultrasound!
Everything looked great! I am measuring 6 days behind what I thought I should have been going off of what I THOUGHT was my ovulation date. Turns out I must have been totally wrong.

On March 19 I had left side pain and EWCM. Which I always thought was normal for ovulation. Well yesterday when I went for my ultrasound I had a cyst on my right side indicating that I had ovulated off of my right instead of left and I was measuring 6 days behind. I was devastated because I was so sure of my dates but I guess I was wrong. They saw the gestational sac and yolk sac but I was hoping to see the fetal pole and heartbeat. The ultrasound tech was NOT worried at all though. She said everything looked great and that my gestational sac and yolk sac were measuring perfectly and looked healthy and that I had a uterine baby! So I go back in 10 days to hopefully see a heartbeat and a baby. Everyone please keep me in your prayers or send good vibes my way for a healthy baby! I was So sure of my ovulation date and even which side I ovulated off of! BUT I do know that since I didn't BBT chart or use OPK I can't be so certain.

I have read that it is very common for dates to be off in early pregnancy though so I am staying hopeful for a healthy baby! I have had no spotting *knocks on wood* except for some spotting after intercourse which is VERY normal!

I do have a question though for the ladies that do use OPK and BBT chart, do you have any physical symptoms that come along with it? Say for instance do you get EWCM on the day you get a positive OPK or have you been known to get EWCM randomly but doesn't necessarily mean you get a positive OPK?

I have been having irregular cycles and spotting in between cycles prior to getting pregnant so we can't be sure how long my cycles are and since this has been my first month TTC I can't be 100% sure that CD 19 was a common day for me to ovulate. Though when I did track a couple years ago, I was always around CD 18 so I am just worried on why I am measuring behind.

Anyways ladies I am sending LOADS of sticky baby dust your way!

8 years ago

Sounds like good news to me Kaimarie!!! Take a deep breath! Everything is going to be fine. Baby measurements sound good and tech wasn't worried. If I was having my first, I would be hanging on to every word too. God's got your back girl and we are there for you, prayers and all!!! Congrats! -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Thanks so much Hollyc! So sorry to hear about your negative blood test results but just know that God also has a plan for you!! I will also keep you in my prayers as well!!

8 years ago

Thanks Kaimarie! :-)

8 years ago

Ani - I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you! Do you usually start AF with 2 days of brown spotting? If it's normal for you then I suppose you should expect her arrival, but if it's not then just maybe.....

Pinkster - no sign of O for me!!! Took another OPK last night and Low.... no sign of EWCM either. Oh well. DH and I have changed our diets dramatically within the last 2 weeks and along with that I've had sugar withdrawal in the form of intense headaches. Probably a good thing that I'm changing bad habits and getting my body primed to the best of my ability!

Kai - oh hun it sounds so exciting (and nerve wracking I get it) to experience that first US. I will be sure to keep you in my prayers! Just keep taking care of yourself and do something fun to release the tension of worry.

Praying for everyone here to get their 2017 babies! XO

User Image

8 years ago

Baby, It' usually, one day of light spotting, second day of havy spotting, period.

Right now it was one day of light spotting, and two days of medium spotting. No period yet. Will do test tomorow anyaway.

8 years ago

Having slight cramps & vaginal pain slightly today. Yesterday one drop of brown spotting and today the same thing. Not sure if is around the corner or not. If AF starts tomorrow, my menses will have been 13 day's late. Last night very watery cm. Sorry for tmi...
I know I forgot to log my VERY stretchy cm when I ovulated! :-( SO, the 25th of March is wrong for OV probably! It was like a week after that date I had very stretchy cm-could stretch 2". After that I had a dry CM. Well I'm learning how to log. Important thing is I know my body pretty well. I know on the 25th I had a pinching cramp on my right ovary. Sometimes it's my left and each month it may change sides. Then a week after I had this stretchy cm. Not sure of the date though AND since I haven't had a menses yet this month, but had a regular/normal period last month from 3/12-3/18th, I'm trying to figure out when I'll OV next to prepare for everyday ... I'm logging my temps. and checking my CM everyday! We are every other day now.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo