Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

731 - 740 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

It was the nurse only relaying the msg.... HERE"S TO A 2017 BABY!!!!!! Please keep us in your prayers!!! I turn 42 next month and the clock is ticking!!!! TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!! -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Pinkster-still no AF...Maybe due to stress..I don't feel stressed though...I've had irregular periods last 2 years...We are every other day and everyday during OV...

8 years ago

Well Holly bit by bit we are heading for valentines babies which I wouldnt mind at all, when was your last test and have you had any pos OPk's, are you gonna try BDing without waiting for AF to start first?, Im 46 very soon to be 47 and my DH is 55, 56 this year, if we don't try honey then we won't get and whats the harm not giving up on our dreams,

8 years ago

Holly - oh hun I'm so sorry about your news, but I'm loving your positive vibes for a 2017 baby!! xoxo My temps are all over the place too... but I DO have a thermometer that registers to the 10th degree! LOL I may purchase a new one anyway because I've been using mine daily for over 2 years... sigh....

Ani - I agree that your nausea sounds promising. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Shanta - I've heard of the fertile tea having good results, but haven't tried it. I purchase items through the Natural Fertility Shop in case you are interested to see what they have there.

39 & Pinkster - Yay for you that you both O'd! No O in sight for me. Been tracking everything and my CM is nothing... and testing Low on OPK's. Either I'm having an annovulatory cycle or I O'd really early like CD6? DH and I didn't BD last night... we were going to, but I've been having weird intense back of head and neck headaches lately.. then he laid his head down for bed and instantly fell asleep. Going to try tonight. Haven't been too concerned this month due to all of my signs....

Pinkster - LOL Gotta watch that warming up your man too much!! Lady you crack me up with your stories! It's awesome that you are having fun and laughing so much!!

Toffee - I know it's difficult, but I would wait until at least 10 dpo to test, better yet 12 - 13 dpo. Good luck to you!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Pinkster! Yes, we are trying even without AF! :-) My DS is 60, this last Jan. Sounds like you and me have a lot in common! Yes, Valentine's Babies sounds nice!

8 years ago

I'm sorry Holly. Good luck for next try :) Can I sugest temping Vaginaly? My Oral temps are all over the place and the vaginal ones are quite consistent.

Pink, I am living like 2 minutes away (walking) from the promenade :D Never thought that would ever happen :P Wish we lived a bit closer to eachother, would be awesome to meet you in person XD

Thanks girls for keeping the fingers crossed but after going on a energy high today i deffinitely expect my period tomorow.

After three hours out with my daughter, I mowed my lawn, planted new flowers, did dishes, and made dinner. I was doing Steak Pie for the first time and it turned out awesome, no soggy bottom and OH loved it.
I expect tomorrow I will feel like a baloon without air.

I feel like a kid with you XD I'm 33 and my OH is 34.

Also... About this time 10 years ago I got pregnant with my DD. XD

8 years ago

Hi ladies!

Pink you crack me up girl. I think your dh was more ready than you realized. DH and I danced the last three days and trying for more.

Holly dear I am so sorry you have been on such a rollercoaster. Keep up the positive vibes! Looks like we are going to have a lot of V-Day babies.

Ani I hope that nausea stays and leads to your !

Toffee try to old out dear.

I met a lady today who said she is the baby of 6 children and her parents had her naturally at the age of 49. So ladies getting pregnant naturally in your forties and beyond can happen. Just believe! Start thanking your higher power in advance for your healthy pregnancy.

Hi Kerzie!! Miss you doll.

8 years ago

That sucks Holly, sorry.

Getting pregnant in your 40's can happen. I conceived my ds when I was 44, delivered at 45. I'm 46 now and trying for a sibling for him, his 2 sisters are 21 and 19 and more like aunties. My DH is 34. When considering a second marriage, I decided if I had to see them naked bar a pair of black socks, the body attached ought to be awesome!!

Lots of lovely vibes to us all!!

8 years ago

Good morning gals!! TOMORROW IS FRIDAY WHAHOO!!!!!!
We'll be dancing on the ceiling!! HA!
Yes, I HAVE to stay positive and not stressed out!! Trying for a 2017 Baby! My DH's birthday is in January, SO that would be a great month to get !!!!! Buying a new BBT thermometer tomorrow! Hopefully that will help! Thanks for the positive notes! Have a wonderful day!!! for all!

8 years ago

So I figure we shall BD every other day throughout the month, since I have irregular periods and no menses so far for this month. AND everyday I ovulate. I believe I will be OV this weekend due to changes in CM!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo