Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 620 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Lol, got a mental pic of us all dancing while shopping, would get some strange looks.
Pink. When you were on progesterone cream did your nips get erect and really sore? They won't go down and having to wear plasters around my ds, if he sees them he won't let the subject drop. It's too early for me to have symptoms and its the only thing I can think of.

8 years ago • Post starter

HA! Kerzie!!! You got me laughing! I got a mental picture too... lol

8 years ago

hahahah thats a new one Kerzie, no I dont think they did but kinda always suffered with that prob, If i ever go without a bra, (cos not got big boobs) they stick out too much, wouldnt want a traffic accident when im walking along the road and yea dh cant keep his mitts orf lol, Ill call you super nips from now on -x-

8 years ago

Pinkster, pinkster!!! lol You gals crack me up!!!!

8 years ago

Oh goodie!! Hubby is picking up another test right now, different brand! We shall see tonight!!!! Holding for 2 hours and than pee!

8 years ago

Lol Never mind being called pink, it should be red for being a traffic stopper

Good luck holly, we will all be waiting with you holding your hand

8 years ago • Post starter

Oi oi super nips your the dodgy traffic stopper at mo not me, Hollyc poor hubby, bless his cotton socks, are you sure you dont wanna wait til morning one urine, you should of course save your money but nah we can't wait that long do one tonight and tom morn hahaha Im a bad influence
Ive just noticed in bath my nipples are still brown from last cycle, Im very pale so norm pink, Im wondering if thats the prog cream

8 years ago

Pinkster you be careful in tub with phone! Lol I'm a tester freak!!!! Somebody stop me! lol

8 years ago

Holly I wont discourage you, we wanna see another pos and dont worry I wouldnt use phone in bath -x- glug glug

8 years ago

Oh my goodness! Thanks for the laughs!! Super nips... 'here I come to save the day'... sung in my best Mighty Mouse voice. For those of you who remember him? Yikes, am I dating myself? LOL

Can't wait to hear the news Holly, but hoping it's a two tester so you can test again in the a.m.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo