Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

601 - 610 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Holly I left the test on the counter and forgot about it. I didn't go back to check for 3hrs. You can take a look at it under my hpt images.

8 years ago

That's reassuring Kaimarie! Thanks for telling me your story! :-) 39-I just looked at your HPT picture. Was yours a positive you think? Looks like it.

8 years ago

You're welcome Hollyc! I am definitely sending baby dust your way!!

8 years ago

God evening all,
Sooo... a good way to find out if your batch of tests are faulty in some way is to get your dh to hold his urine for the same period and then test him. That way the urine is near the same strength as yours but if no pink line appears then it's time to go to the docs. I would suggest going to the docs first but I gather it can be quite expensive in America.
Good luck to 39 and holly, hoping it works out. Keep us posted!

Shanta, The first week we accept that it's too early to test and we can do nothing, the second is the worst!! It can be hard not to second guess everything and the emotional rollercoaster of am I? Am I not? Is hellish. We all go through it so feel free to unload some of that stress with us.

Pink. Where are you on your cycle, is it any clearer? I remember last Clomid cycle you got positive opk results from CD5 onward. Don't give up hope, last time you were on clomid you got down too. Could be a side effect of the clomid, I've heard it can alter your mood in a negative way. This is so not like you, your my wee bubble of enthusiasm.

Kai. How are you doing? Early pregnancy can be tough and we are all here to support you too xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Aww thank you Kerzie how are you? Another week and that comment woulda had me in tears but instead put a lump in my throat, thank you, yes you are 100% correct the clomid makes me feel down and I know in the last week of cycle that cloud is gonna appear again, but at least this time Im prepared for it and know it won't last, its just the clomid arghh
39 OMG that def looks like a are you sure your out, I know you have had a bleed but thats a very clear line as for Hollyc how are you doing any more
Shanti keep us updated
TTC is madness, my opks are getting so very close to control line but I won't see dh til fri eve so hopefully that won't be too late, currently only CD6 so
BabyAngel good luck ill be joining ya in a couple of days, the films I watched was the ole originals, ET, The Italian Job, Jurassic Park, The Dirty dozen lol

8 years ago

Kerzie - I'm guessing you take Maca in powder form? I was taking the capsule and didn't have any issues with taste. (I need to order more!)

Pinkster - your dh sounds so sweet doting on you like that! BTW - what are OLD films to you ? LOL I believe Kerzie to be right about Clomid. I was an emotional monster on that stuff.. angry then weepy. It affects people in different ways.

39- I've been having shorter cycles myself. Only 3 days this month! My cleanse, hopefully, should help with that. In regards to the Paleo diet I've never tried it, but have done South Beach. Currently I'm doing a less strict version of South Beach which is lean meats/fish/low fat dairy/veggies/fruits/whole grains... basically I'm weaning myself off of caffeine (have 1 cup of reg in a.m., but will eventually get off it completely) and not eating processed foods and sugars. I guess I'm focusing more on eating healthy than weight loss although that will help too!

Happydays - Sending you happy thoughts!!!

Teachermum - yes, full on solid face with no flashing on opk happened to me more than once. It might have to do with the timing of your O and your test timing is my guess.

Ani - just try to focus on eating healthy and not your weight loss love.

Mico - HI! I loved your quote! I just keep praying.

Holly - I don't believe you are out either hon. Let us know what your bloodwork says. I would think that if your tests are showing a bfp at all whether immediately or after the fact I would definately verify that at the docs. Saying a prayer for you.

Shanta - Welcome! I have been there with tracking symptoms in the tww. It's crazy. Most months I don't do it because it can drive you batty overanalyzing everything. Try to not stress about it. I know how hard that can be!

Kai - how are you?!

I know this is long and some of the comments are a little older, but I had a lot of catch up on! LOL I love that this forum is so active and lively! Prayers for all of you ladies!

ATM - I am cd8 and starting with the BD! Woot woot

User Image

8 years ago

Good afternoon Kerzie, Mico, Shanta, and Kai! Sending good thoughts and babydust your way!
Kaimarie-Thanks for the
39-Hang in there!!! TTC is rough and tests can be so cruel..Sending you prayers! I hope we get soon!
Pinkster-I love those films! Who said they are old??? lol You'd love our collection! Praying things get better for you on the clomid. Doesn't sound like fun!
I ran out of more home tests. Seriously thinking of getting blood test tomorrow!
BabyAngelG-I'm down on my caffeine too. The vitamin D3 seems to be helping me get off of the caffeine.
Sending to Happydays and Teachermum.
Ani-Stay encouraged!
Hi Mico, Shanta, and Kai! :-) I love this forum!!!!

8 years ago

BabyAngelG-thanks for your sweet words!!!!

8 years ago

Pink. We are all here to help you through it, I just didn't want you giving up on us! Remember the egg gets released roughly 24he after a positive opk and you have a further 36hrs after that to fertilize the egg so hopefully you will have plenty of time to try hit the target

Babyangel. Yup powder form, got stuff recommended by Mozart, I swear she must have had the stomach of an elephant. Going to get some capsules and fill them myself, can't believe I never thought of it before. Thanks baby
Have fun , good luck this cycle

Everyone has been talking about loosing weight recently. Watched a program last night about aging and as we age no matter how healthy we eat or exercise we develop internal fat around our organs which can be impossible to shift. They found that eating a couple of kg of lentils and pulses a week can help shift this fat, once they reach the colon they release an acid into the body that slowly eats away at this fat. They isolated the chemicals responsible for this reaction and produced "Inulin" as a supplement to do the same thing. Not had a chance to research it online yet but had to mention it.
Hugs everyone

8 years ago • Post starter

I saw that Kerzie anorl, v-interesting, turns out dancing better for body then gym/exercise as it uses a lot more muscles and builds them up more

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo