Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hi Happy, this is what happens to my DH, no rhyme or reason to it. He just tries to keep healthy and his bit and pieces cool!

X

8 years ago

Aww kerzie bless you for your concern and don't ever feel guilty cos we are all in same boat here and you are always there for all of us
Teachermum-how are you doing lovely
39-yea that would be cool, hope your right
Mico-thats so sweet, Im starting to feel no amount of waiting is gonna get me there and kinda losing hope lately sometimes it doesnt happen to everyone and Ive started accept that at my age which is probably a good thing, thank you lovely for your kind words, hope you are doing well? -x-
Hollyc-how did you get on at the docs

8 years ago

Took another home preggo test this morning, FMU, and it was negative. You were right Kerzie! Pink evaporation line, I guess.... Oh well it was nice while it lasted! What a let down...I know how you feel Pinkster123...SO sad...Well I'm 41 and I'll still try, but the window is narrowing...Sorry I posted the picture everyone...

8 years ago

Still no though Holly so your not out yet, I would still go to docs to get checked unless she arrives, and nothing to be sorry about, we are all here for good n bad times but love the good news so gutted with you -x-

8 years ago

Thanks pinkster! AF hasn't shown yet...19 dpo today...Still trying to believe there is a chance for us!

8 years ago

SO, just for fun, I looked at my test from this morning and it shows a pink line, around 1 hour after taking! WTH!!?!??!!!! Anyone have this problem before with New Choice? I've gone and looked at PAST tests before and they were all blank and always stayed blank, but the one from yesterday and today were pink! Granted they were after the 10 mins mark! I talked to my girlfriend, who btw has 3 kiddos and used only the Dollar Store tests like me, and she always had a faint pink line way after the 10min mark AND was always STILL preggo!!! I don't know what to think! UGH! I hate this...

8 years ago

Hi Holly you are still in the game honey! I use the dollar tree tests and I just had the late pink line then a negative with fmu. I say go ahead and do the blood test to be sure. Not everyone tests well with fmu. Try to hold your urine for a few hours and retest.
We are here for you cheering you on!

8 years ago

Good luck to you all!! I am trying for my first and the 2 week wait seems lime 3 years.. I am currently 7 days past ovulation with gas galore. I try not to get to excited as I have been let down before thinking I was!! If we are we will all have babies in December!!! Good luck and baby dust to all!!

User image

8 years ago

Thanks 39!!! You are all so sweet to me..Trying to have hope/patience...How long after was your pink on the Dollar test? Thinking of getting blood work done in the morning.

8 years ago

Hey ladies

I have been reading and catching up with everyone every day just didn't want to jump in to the middle of a conversation that I couldn't help with!
Holly when I was 15 dpo I took a FRER pregnancy test, granted it was late at night and probably a 3 hour hold, but either way it was stark white. There wasn't even a faint line. So I thought there was something wrong since I hadn't gotten my period, made a gynecology appointment 3 days later at 18 dpo and that's when I was told I was pregnant. Anyways I think the fact that you got a faint line on those dollar store tests is a really good thing! I was pregnant and didn't even get a faint line on a FRER! Granted though it was late at night and an older test. Don't give up hope, Holly!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo