Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hello (13dpo),

Ani, That is great news!!! Congratulations on your promotion, I hope this is the start of everything coming together including that bfp If the man doesn't like it then fire his butt, lol Make sure you celebrate x

Audnaz. Can you put in for a posting? I hope things settle soon and its only a short break ttc. It sucks that people do things like that, I hope karma catches up with them. Keep taking your vitamins so that when you can try again your body is ready. Good luck with everything

Kai. Thank you for sharing your story and welcome. I hope this is a short ttc journey for you. Sending oodles of baby dust this month x

Pink. It's always good to be well informed, it's the only power/control we have. Well done on the bd'ing, it can be hard to put in the effort sometimes. Fingers crossed it all works out this cycle

Afm. Two days late and still no af, this is officially the longest my lp has been so either way I'm going to look at it as a positive thing.

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello my wonderful baby makers,
How is everyone ? In so sorry I have been missing in action. Tired , tired and more tired. I do t even have energy to read everything . How is everyone ? Welcome new baby makers? Feel free to give me a briefing on each and everyone's situation. Me and baby are ok. Just can't eat any meat right now. Especially chicken ????. Really no appetite but I'm hungry and can't eat. Other than that . Headaches and more headaches . I hope all this is a result of my baby girl .

SO SPILL THE BEANS EVERYONE????????????????????.

8 years ago

Hi Everyone, (CD 16)

Wow - I missed a lot. Can't stay away from here very long or you get lost trying to catch up!

Welcome Wonder! Sorry to hear about your previous mc. I am sure that was hard for you.

Welcome Kai! Sending you loads of

Pink - Its a GREAT book isn't it! I read it and read it again...I keep it near me all the time!

Kerzie - temps are up now that i have a new thermometer. I like it SO much better. Since i got it they have been above 97 (except this am, but i woke early and new i wouldn't get 3 more hours of sleep so went ahead and temped at 0400). Kelp! I should look into that... You know, I didn't think of it at the time (Duh), but i have been seeing an endocrinologist on and off for the last couple years for a small spot they saw on my thyroid a few years back while doing a neck scan. I have it checked every 6 months (last one in December) and all my Thyroid functions are supposedly normal. So, that leads me to think its not hypothyroidism...but I also read that the labs they normally check aren't all thats needed to diagnose it, so i will be sure to look into that soon. Probably nothing to worry about there.

Audnaz - I so sad to hear about that putting a kink in your plans. I'll be thinking about you and sending good vibes and your way. Hoping for a quick reunion!

Baby - I dread the ttw the most! Sending you mucho and

ania - Thanks for the words of encouragement! They are ALL over the place. Of course i used 2 thermometers and this is my first month, so who knows what it is supposed to look like I will def keep at it....surely it will lead to helpful info at some point!

MrsD - Sending good vibes for you to regain your energy soon!

AFM - CD16 and still no positive on these new OPK cheepos! Crazy. The line never gets dark enough...meaning no ovulation pending....

Maybe all this time i thought i was you standard text book cycle, but boy am i learning differently! Between charting and reading the 'Bible' (from the words of Pink ) I am learning all kinds of new stuff. A lot good, some scary, but mostly helpful! Besides temping I've been checking the ol' cervix and that is another perplexing thing. I can't tell half the time if its moving up/down or the fitness...That too takes time to master! CM is the only thing that is making me feel hopeful that O is right around the corner.

Sorry for the overly wordy response...it took a while to catch up with all you ladies!
Happy Spring!

8 years ago

Hello Ladies,

So much activity to comment on that I feel like I'll miss something. If I do, don't charge it to my .

Welcome to the Wonder and Kai....sending your way.

Aud - Hope all is well and the recent events don't cause to long of a delay.

Ani - Major on the promotion. Sounds like it was well deserved. I'm sure you'll many more in the future.

Baby- thank you for the well wishes. Dh and I can't wait till the first appt.
Hope you get your this cycle.

Mrs D- nice to hear things are progressing positively. Have you talked to your doctor about your level of fatigue?

Kerzie and Pink - keep us updated with your current tww.

Sending to everyone!!!!!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

8 years ago

Thank you all so much for welcoming me!! I know that it is unlikely that I will conceive the first try and am already preparing a course of action for next month! I am going to start taking a multivitamin tomorrow and also a baby aspirin. I am trying to see exactly how long my luteal phase is to see if progesterone cream is something that I may need as well. I have just been doing a lot of research on things that could help my body do what it is supposed to do haha! If anyone can think of anything for me to try, feel free to let me know! I feel like I am not as fertile as a typical 20 year old female though that could all just be nerves. I am a worry wart! We shall see though! Hubby and I NTNP for almost a year. I know that is quite different from actually trying though so we shall see. As for me I am currently 5 dpo and am just having some cramps, watery discharge, and slightly sore boobs- all of which are normal for me at this point in my cycle.

I wanted to say congratulations to all you ladies who just recently got your BFP!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!

Question: I am having cramps that are pretty similar to AF. I know that for me at least it's pretty normal for me to cramp during the TWW, but am wondering if anyone knows if it's normal for them to feel pretty much exactly like AF cramps? I keep getting these cramps, and like I said I get them every month, but I just get so discouraged even though I know that it could literally go either way.

Anyways, ladies I am sending LOADS of baby dust your way!! Thanks for letting me join the chat, I greatly appreciate and am looking forward to all of us getting our BFP!!

8 years ago

Hello ladies. New to the forum but second time on site. We were blessed with a daughter this time last year. My 4th. She is my DH first and we miscarried the first time. Both those pregnancies happen first time out of the gate. This time however has been no luck at all. Been ttc since November. I'm 42 yrs old. My DH is about to turn 44. He really wants one more baby. I'm scared at my age I won't be able to. This last delivery was a breeze, best and easiest of my 4. I try to exercise daily but I don't get much rest with a 11 mth old. I'm not even sure if after this month I want to try anymore. I had my daughter on my DH birthday. If we conceived this cycle, this baby will be due on my birthday. I think that would be awesome. 4 DPO. I tested pos at 10 last time. So I'll wait it out. Good luck to us all.

8 years ago

Hello, (CD17)

Welcome Chicks! I am 40 and working on my second. The last time it seemed so easy. He is four now... Sending lots of your way for a this month!

Kerzie! I got a positive this morning! Just like you said. CD17.... do you read crystal balls? I literally jumped up and down when i saw the dark line. So, I guess these cheepOs do work! As you can imagine I am planing out my next few days waiting for the O signs. Funny how that little bit of information brings your confidence back!

Hope everyone is well... happy Friday!

8 years ago

Kai - Your symptoms seem positive!

8 years ago

Hello ladies, hope you all have a wonderful weekend
Welcome chicks, thanks for sharing your story, it can be awkward at first but soon we will feel like old friends

Lunar. I still can't get the hang of the cervix thing and I have been doing it for ages. It's not like you can ask someone what an open cervix feels like, "excuse me while I check your cervix????" The amount of times I have had a finger on my cervix and another going between my nose and lips.... it doesn't feel like either!!! So you are not the only one xx

Kai. Cramps is another of those things, what is normal??? I usually guess and write a description in the notes so I can compare in future months. It's hard at frost when you have nothing to compare to although I hope you get your bfp before you get the chance.

Mico and md. As always lovely to hear from you both, glad you are doing good

Afm. The showed this morning I did five tests yesterday evening with squinters and was getting hopeful only for hope to be dashed this morning. So will try keep her busy for the rest of you ladies xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Lunar: I amw atching my cervix too and something I noticed It's always high before I pee and way lower afterwards.
99% of the time it feels like the top of the nose and when it's soft it fills more like lips. (in my case it seems always open though) It also changes through the day so checking it IS a nightmare.

Kai: I am having AF-like cramps in TWW, and it seems they are stroneger if I'm having longer cycle.

Kerzie: I'm sorry AF showed. Hopefully she will go away quickly and you will be able to try again.

Audnaz: That is news that no one wants, I think, with all the crap going on around the world, people like me tend to forget that someone needs to fight those a-holes. Am sending Hugs and good vibes your way.

I am trying to get hang of my CM this cycle. After we DTD it ALWAYS seem strechy and eggwhite-like so that is not helping.
I also learned the secret a girl (mother of two) with PCOS since forever. She always got pregnant after she came off contraception. Now.. this is an option not available for me. (Contraception landed me in the hospital)

I try not to think too much about this, but sometimes when I learn those things, or hear about girls taking Clo or Metformin I feel like my bubble just deflates. (Cue sound of a baloon rapidly loosing air)

Also it looks like my temps dropped down only few days ago and I'm CD11 (I also have this very very low temp day that I discarded but it makes me wonder why it happened)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo