Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hello, thank you Kerzie for this forum...I have been trying for almost two years now and no baby so far. I am 44 and trying for my fourth with my new DH..it has been a rollercoaster ride. He is always so busy and most of the time not around when its time to BD ...that is what makes it hard because I know when he needs to be there but he doesn't get it. He wants a child bad but doesn't want to make sure that he is there when he needs to be there..he gets frustrated but work keeps him going being a self-employed business owner. I went through a MC and I went through it myself because he was at work and did come to give me support. It had been challenging and I am still going to try. I have talked with others TTC and heard all the stories...just good to know that there is a support system in place for us to go to...thank you for the support and I wish and to you all..

Thank You!

8 years ago

Lunar, Temping can be pretty scary when you first do it. When I'm temping orally before ovu I rarely get anything above 97, at the same time vaginally the temp is slightly higher. (Also I noticed my snoring have a lot to do with my orally taken temps)
You need not to worry, stay consistent with time, thermometer and way you are taking your temps and you should get a nice info about your cycle.

Kerzie, funny thing, my OH also is an army kid, his parents also stationed in Germany for some time :P CRAZY!

Me and ex decided to give up our relationship somewhere around may, I got my divorce on december 2012 so my daughter was about 6. I was fighting with my ex so much that even my dd said it would be better if dad lived somewhere else. She missed him afterwards, obviously.
I can say that the divorce was the only thing in ages we really agreed on and didn't fight about, so it went on very quickly and without fights. We also managed to avoid my dd feeling guilty about it, which I consider a huge success.
Right now she asked for a set of rules to follow to measure her good behaviour. She is a clever, lovely girl.

8 years ago

Cd11 today.O day! I hope we covered our bases because two nights of bd in a row is a celebration. No chance of bd tonight. LOL We'll maybe try again tomorrow just in case.

Welcome Charming and Wonder! Sending you

Congratulations Mico!! So very excited for you!!

Please keep us posted MrsD!

Ani - you sound like a wonderful mother! Your dd is blessed to have you. Keep up with the good, but hard work! They are so worth it!!

I'm so excited for the Spring weather; green grass, flowers and trees! I'm loving the sunshine.

User Image

8 years ago

Good afternoon ladies, (12dpo)

Lunar. I keep a torch next to my thermometer so I can read it in the dark, I didn't have much choice as getting one with Fahrenheit is unusual here. Was tired of having to convert every day. So how are your temps looking?
I was also worried about an interactive thyroid and have started taking kelp to see if it helps.

Pink. Both me and my dh take pregnacare conception for him and her. Where are you in your cycle?

Ww, aka wonderwoman. Welcome, we are here to give support, I hope it helps get you through your journey. I'm sorry you had to go through all the bad stuff alone, I wish you had found us sooner Where are you in your cycle? Do you temp? Do you use opk' s? Anything else? Sorry for all the questions, it helps us understand your ttc story better.

Ani. It says a lot about you to go through a divorce and not end up hating each other, most couples go to war. If your dd is anything like you I'm sure she is super wonderful , with a little bit of mischief added

Baby. Well done girl with the , I know it can get tough when you 'have to do it'. So now the dreaded tww, I hope it passes quick and ends with a beautiful .

Afm. One day late and bfn, will test again on Friday if at doesn't arrive but I'm sure it will come before then. My chart is all over the place so only get confused when I look for answers with it.
The weather here is finally starting to turn too, it makes everything so much nicer.

8 years ago • Post starter

Hiya lovlies, Kerzie I think Im CD11/12, ov today as OPK slightly weaker then yesterday so BD today/mon and hopefully again tonight , looking at your temps it looks like the cover line is too high and your temps are ok? Im no expert but my new baby bible has taught me alot about everything, just hope it helps, let us know when you test again
Baby angel we are in the tww together again
Hiya wonder and welcome , sorry men can be complete asses, try talking to him, with mine not until did I explain quite a few things did he start to understand, like we are not fertile every day, he watched a video and really got excited , Im really sorry to hear about your loss and the fact you didnt have much support, we are always here in good and bad times
Love n luck to all and tons of

8 years ago

Hi pink, yeah the coverline on here is set too high, on ff it's set at 97.3 which works well with my cycle. Hate this bit of waiting, will I or won't I come on? Hoping I won't but trying to be realistic. I find this bit harder than when I do eventually come on, strange eh??
Hope your egg is now fertilized!! Good luck

8 years ago • Post starter

Thank you girls for the kind words. I am keeping fingers crossed for you, sending sticky vibes and babydust.
Pinky, share the bible's title?

I can finally share the surprise.
I got promoted to website supervisor!! My boss and line manager said I am so proactive and out there and am already supervising everything so I can have it on the paper.
I love my job, it's something I always wanted to do and now I have been noticed and it feels AWESOME!!!
Will probably be a bit better of financialy too.
It's still a bit unreal as I've been working there 8 months only.
The only thorn is the guy I am working with who has been there way longer and basicly got me in. I'll be his supervisor now too and he won't be happy about it.

I also learned that a friend is pregnant, me and my oh are q bit jealous but also verry happy for her. Ehhh...

8 years ago

Hi ladies.

Hope everyone is getting on well. The attacks in Brussels yesterday have caused some changes for me. The airport is less than 10km from my house. Me being a soldier means I'm not sure what will happen next for us , husband could get sent back. Looks like things will be on pause for awhile. I hope for the best for all of you!

8 years ago

Hello everyone! I have been going through this post reading up on everyone and attempting to get to know you.

A little bit about me:
This is my first month actively trying. My hubby and I were not trying not preventing for around a year and finally decided we wanted to start actively trying. Although I will say I have always watched my cycles VERY closely. About a year ago I was afraid I had endometriosis but no doctors would test me for it because of how young I was (19 at the time). Now that some time has gone by I feel more like it was just being nervous about my fertility. Now that we are actively trying and I have done a little bit more research I feel as though I was wrong about my fears. Remaining very hopeful that I was anyways.

At the moment I am 20 years old and am an early childhood educator at a local preschool in my hometown. I absolutely love my job! I am currently 4 dpo and the only symptoms I am having are some light cramping and sore boobs which is very normal for me at this point! I hope everyone get's their BFP VERY soon and LOTS AND LOTS of baby dust to each and everyone one of you.

8 years ago

Good morning ladies and welcome kaimarie wishing you lots of & , hope this is your month for your little sticky bean -x-
Sorry to hear Audnaz that things are tough there at mo, its terrible, some people are mentally sick with their beliefs, I dont care what anyone says/thinks, its always wrong to hurt/kill innocent people, I hope things settle there soon, maybe you will get some extra BD time if DH and you can't leave at mo
Ania, well done you, you obviously deserve the promo, I use to do a bit of web design and me and DH have run our own site for the last 3 years or so, JSFCollectables.com, its mostly collectables and militaria, when I was a lecturer I use to teach web design amongst other things, its a fast moving subject and Ive got behind now with the advances, we plod along and I work part-time at Halfords which is a car store, fit bulbs, batteries etc, with your new job and as long as your fair, people have no choice but to respect you so don't worry about the other guy too much, my book is one I bought as other ladies on this site mentioned it, 'Taking Charge of your Fertility', I got it 2nd hand off EBay for £5, a bargain as its in really good condition, Ive learnt so much, it talks about allsorts from PCOS, to mens sperm and temps which I didnt really know anything about, Ive learnt that the ovaries dont always do a diff side every other month, sometimes its the same side in several cycles and also if your temps are up 18 days consec then your pregnant, bit sad as mine were up for 22 days last cycle so confirms my suspicions of being preggers , well we twice yesterday so
, how are doing kerzie, any news to all, have a good day, off to do a long shift at work

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo