Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1071 - 1080 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies!

Shanta do you normally have post O symptoms? For me my boobs become sore right after O and remain sore until AF. So no symptoms could be a good sign. I always tell myself that I will know when I don't have any symptoms. Good job waiting to test.

Well my boobs started throbbing last night so I guess I already O'd. Or my hormones are being whacky. I haven't even mentioned O or baby making to my DH this cycle. So no pressure to BD so we may be out this month. Not as much action in my house compared to Shanta. We will call her the horny toad or energizer bunny...lol

Miracle waiting on you to test.

Kerzie when are you testing?

7 years ago

39 I don't have any that are noticeable..And yes we gets it in..lol my BF cant keep his hands off me..lol as long as i dont mention schedule hes ready to go..he was not with the every two day thing.lol

User image

7 years ago

Afternoon all, (8dpo)

39. Sorry but was laughing, can you imagine trying for a baby and getting two, three, four .... Now that would be a shock to the system. It would be hard but cool. Could you handle multiples?
As for the egg maturing, it takes three months for a new egg so not sure a few days makes any difference. Think your body knows best, trust it especially as you are doing everything right.

Pink. Guess what song I've had playing in my head all day? And now it's also I've put a spell on you, thanks to our unwanted spammer. Think I'd rather dance in the garden naked, during a full moon, singing to the fairies asking them to help me fall pregnant than send heaps of cash to a con (not so) artist. Although the dancing option might be fun, just to shock the neighbours. Plus I'd loose weight

Teacher. After everything that's happened I'm keeping everything crossed this is your month. Enjoy yourself and give Shanta (The resident bunny) a run for her money.

Holly. Temps can be frustrating. If you sleep with your mouth open, too much or too little covers, heating/no heating, restless sleep, the list goes on and on with things that can make it wonky. Try Temping vaginal, it can give more consistent results. It worked for ani, and now she is pregnant. Have you tested yet? When are you next testing?

Shanta. What are hella eggs? I'm sure pain in thigh is a symptom on here, click the more info link at side of pain in groin (I think it's that one) and it explains other pains included. Let us know when you plan to test and will keep fingers crossed.

Miracle have you tested yet? How are you?

Afm. Strange, tmi, question. Has anyone woke up having a painful orgasm? Was not fun at all. Nearly threw up yesterday and thought it could be a good sign but ds threw up in the cue to get out of school today (is feeling great now) so could be a bug going round. Also slept wrong and got a sore crink in my neck, looking forward to tomorrow.

Hugs everyone

7 years ago • Post starter

Shanta, it's under legs or hips. Click the info and it includes thighs. Good luck

7 years ago • Post starter

Yes, Kerzie, I think I'll start with vaginal temps. after my period starts & see if that works better..Supposed to be more accurate they say. :-)
Oh Kerzie, Shanta & I boiled eggs and have been eating them!!! Killa eggs=GAS!!!! LOL
I take my temp. every morning at the same time (alarm wakes me up lol) & I leave the covers over me up to my shoulders. I never get up before taking my temp.
I'm in a bad mood today and DH is too! Ugh, looking forward to Friday!
to everyone!!!!!

Having sharp pains in my boobs today! looked it up & it's a preggo symptom... ummmm Noticed blue veins in my legs yesterday & still in my boobs...

7 years ago

kerzie...lots of boiled eggs...lol

User image

7 years ago

Shanta-

7 years ago

thanks baby one...i may get a lil cheapy test just to see...

User image

7 years ago

Kerzie-Can I start vaginal temping tomorrow? Or should I wait until next cycle?????

7 years ago

Kerzie-Can I start vaginal temping tomorrow? Or should I wait until next cycle?????

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo