Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1061 - 1070 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

39. I'm sure your dh would like to thing it was caused by his xxl ding a ling (trying not to be crude). On a serious note do you think it's a good pain or bad one? By good I mean could it be a super strong ovulation or do you feel something is wrong? I hope it's a pre o thing and your producing multiples this month. Will be following your symptoms closely this month xx

7 years ago • Post starter

Ani glad to hear all is well. Be joyful and relax.

7 years ago

Kerzie I am cracking up over here. I didn't mention the pain to dh. Hopefully it's a good pain. I had o pain yesterday on the right side. I usually only have pain on the left, so I am happy about the right side because my tube is longer on the right. You mentioned multiples and my mother is a twin and she was pregnant with quadruplets but lost them. Dh and I have only dtd once this week and I have no idea when I will O. I feel like I O'd earlier than usual. I think I am cd8. Is it good or bad when you O early? I was thinking that the egg doesn't have enough time to mature.

7 years ago

I am Jenifer am still sharing my testimony on what this great man did for me called Priest Onome of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com , after i saw the result i promise Priest Onome that i must tell the whole world about how he help me to get pregnant after many years of bareness that almost want to break my home because i could not get pregnant for my husband, have lost hope in life until i heard about Priest Onome in the radio station on how he help women to get pregnant and i take a bold faith and give him a try, today am a mother , thank you so much Priest Onome indeed you are a real Spell caster , for more info. about this great man contact him via priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com

7 years ago

Morning ladies (CD5), had to say ding-a-ling made me laugh this morn, reminded me of that hilarious song, I sang it to my kids a couple of times and they thought I had completely lost it and looked quite scared, telephone man I think it was called
39 both months so far I took clomid sex hurt around ov, not cos of his ding-a-ling although he said that, guess its if u got big eggs or multiples or both, also I couldnt have sex actual ov day as in pain most of it , sounds good though, get those eggs sperminated girl
I reported the advert for priestbaltitemple from above
Any yet ladies, Miracle

7 years ago

Hi all, I'm CD11 and got peak result on a cb opk, so gearing up for the 2ww. Been taking Vitex and got my progesterone cream for after OV so we'll see what happens this cycle!!

Hope all are well!

7 years ago

Aww good luck Teacher -x-x-

7 years ago

Hi ya yall! Temp. went up little more this morning & I'm happy about that. DH & I argued this morning. MEN! UGH!
Anyways, boobs still hurt bad, hoping this is a good sign..?...
Good Teachermum!
Yes ding-a-ling was very funny Kerzie!
I reported it too Pinkster..
Have a lovely day gals!

7 years ago

Hi ya yall! Temp. went up little more this morning & I'm happy about that. DH & I argued this morning. MEN! UGH!
Anyways, boobs still hurt bad, hoping this is a good sign..?...
Good Teachermum!
Yes ding-a-ling was very funny Kerzie!
I reported it too Pinkster..
Have a lovely day gals!

7 years ago

Good morning ladies!!!
39 No i have not heard anything it has me in stitches...but im remaining hopeful that they wouldn't call me back for a second interview for nothing.
I am still resisting the urge to test., I want a definitive symptom to say that i may be :( but nothing just little gas but i have been eating hella eggs, and a pain in my thigh but i have been working out..
Hope you ladies have a great day!!

User image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo