Community post

Discussion

Success stories? Words of encouragement?

TTC #2 since November 2011. Dx with PCOS in 2011 and hypothyroidism. Started metformin XR 1000 mg twice daily and synthroid 50 mcg. Laproscopic surgery to remove a large 5 inch cyst thanks to clomid with no trigger first time! Then did 2 cycles of clomid, IUI, ovidrel...BFN. I took a year off and I have very irregular long cycles so my new RE suggested going ahead with the HSG (all clear), then 100mg clomid even without a cycle. I had an US yesterday (CD14) 2 large follicles (one on each side) 27cm each. Ovidren and IUI done. So now I am in the dreaded 2WW. I am so crampy and tired today..BLEH! But the depression is starting to set in again on the 'what if it doesn't work again'. Any success stories similar to mine or words of encouragement? I am just trying to stay positive. Last time I hit such a hard depression after trying that I took the year off to "regroup" and I just hope and pray this is the time...

User Image

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am not in your situation but, all that we have is hope that we will in time get our deserved BFP...heres to wishing you all the success in this TTC journey.

hang in there.
Good luck.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo