Community post

Discussion

OCT 2016 Babies?

View Full Post

Hello im in my 2week wait but im praying for my Raibow baby because i miscarried last month and now this month i have a feeling i have my sticky bean . if i did get pregnant my EDD is 10/18/16 anyone else in the same boat ?

+ User Image

39 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 39 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies,

I am projected to ovulate 5 Feb and if I concieve the due date would be 28 Oct. Good luck to all!! I cant wait to see what you get!
<3 <3

8 years ago

I got my bfp on 15dpo (cd 35). Not seen the midwife yet but I believe my due date to be 2nd/3rd October.

8 years ago

Parkingsonswife: so today your 6DPO like me today. What has been your symptoms so far? Baby dust to you mommy!

+ User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Becklouby: SO HAPPY TO HEAR WE GOT A HERE IN THIS GROUP . WISHING THE SAME FOR ALL MOTHERS HERE!

+ User Image

Audnaz: Your pretty close to that time today wed and fri would be a good chance for you to baby dance or everyday this week if your hubby doesn't have a low sperm count.

+ User Image

shamilamad26: I have been feeling moody and tiredness is a big symptom. I am usually a morning person but recently I have been sleeping till mid morning! What are you symptoms you are feeling. I got a blood drawl today to check my progesterone to make sure I did ovulate since it is my first round of clomid!

8 years ago

Thanks Shami. This is my first time pregnant, ever! I was on my 2nd month TTC. I'm sorry you previously miscarried; this is something that worries me. Good luck!

8 years ago

Tested yesterday got a BFN! Tomorrow AF is due... Symptoms off and on still. Not sure about clomid when I ovulate regularly. Excited to try next cycle but feel my hubbys swimmers are permanently stoned or something. Ugh!

User Image

8 years ago

I'm 10 dpo with an estimated due date of October 14. We've been trying for a while. We're hoping for a summer baby. We are so far from that now really hoping for a positive soon. I'm not poas anymore unless AF is late. I've spent hundreds of dollars literally peeing money away.

~Momma Me~

8 years ago

Hi ladies, hows everyone getting along during their current cycle? I'm 10 days post trigger and IUI today, so 9dpo. My hpt are still light positive. Im so ready for my lines to get darker from here or go negative then back positive. I did have some wonky bleeding from 3dpo to 7dpo. It's a first occurence, but this is my first IUI, so I'm thinking some of it was attributed to my cervical defect. Hope things are well with everyone.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo