Community post

Discussion

OCT 2016 Babies?

Hello im in my 2week wait but im praying for my Raibow baby because i miscarried last month and now this month i have a feeling i have my sticky bean . if i did get pregnant my EDD is 10/18/16 anyone else in the same boat ?

+ User Image

39 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 39 Replies | Last Page

I'm expecting to O today or tomorrow. I triggered yesterday. Edd would be 10/23/16 I believe. Sorry for your recent loss. I've had 3 Cp's, and one cervical ectopic terminated at 8w1d.

Best wishes on an upcoming bfp! TTC is so taxing!

8 years ago

Karamell: omg we have similar situations . i have nothing but positive vibes for us both lets keep track together. And see if we get BFP for valentines day. let me know howv everything is going.

+ User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

If I get my rainbow baby then my EDD is 10/14/16 fingers crossed... I have miscarried 4 times and really want my rainbow baby

8 years ago

Yes, lets have positive vibes ladies. Best wishes for us all. Im currently sitting in the waiting area of the RE office while they prepare my hubby's sperm sample. I hope it's decent looking. It's our first insemination since we cant afford a second ivf right now.

8 years ago

Cyndidooley: I'm so sorry to hear that love. 4 is a lot and hard on the body. I pray you get your rainbow baby like me and we can also track together also.

+ User Image

Karamell: User Image cheering for you girly ! Let me know how you feel when you get home ! So happy for you!

+ User Image

I survived. Lol. It was pretty uneventful. I cramped a little as he was threading the catheter past the defect in my cervix, but other than that just normal pressure from the speculum. Post wash count was low, but nothing we weren't expecting. I'll get my progesterone checked next Friday, and hopefully a bfp early that following week. I'll be testing out my trigger as I did with my previous medicated cycle. Thanks for the encouraging words!

8 years ago

EDD 10/11/2016... I'm 11dpo, with regular signs off and on. Af due 2/2/16. Hope we all get our babies ...

User Image

8 years ago

Karamell : gotta feeling this your month mommy ! ??????????? lets symptom track

+ User Image

This is my first round of clomid and if I did get pregnant this cycle my delivery date would be October 18th too! Good Luck ladies and I hope we all get our BFPs! :)

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo