Community post

Discussion

nervous about telling family Im pregnant

I am 26 going on 27 in oct. My boyfriend and I have been together for just about 12 years. He is 25 going on 26 in sept. He has a good job kitchen manager at a restaurant hours are long but the pay checks are worth it. I myself work as a prep cook in a restaurant. We both live with his father. Who lives on a early pension check which isn't much. My boyfriend helps with all he can. So with that said I and a little scared to tell him I just found out I'm pregnant. We are close and have a great relationship. I'm worried that this may hinder our relationship. Please any advice can help.

?

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hello. I was nervous too when I found out I was pregnant with my first. I was scared of how people would react. Especially my father in law who reacted negatively to when my nephew was announced. We were living with my in laws at time. They couldn't be more happier and my father in law even had tears in his eyes! My parents were delighted. I would say our relationship is just the same. It is nerve wracking but I bet they will be happy for you :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo