Community post

Discussion

2 dpo praying this will be my rainbow baby

I miscarried back in dec now I'm trying again praying this will be my rainbow baby. This also will be my first baby . baby dust to those that are trying like me

+ User Image

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm right there with you. Miscarried in August at 18 weeks.

We just started trying again. Currently 7 dpo.
I'm glad you posted. I was about to. Reading posts I don't know if I'm TTC #1 or #2.
Sending you sticky vibes!

Carried my angel baby for 18 weeks. Praying to conceive quickly and carry a healthy baby to term. User Image

8 years ago

Some one i can relate to. Sticky vibes to you too. Its crazy because i still sleep with my pos pregnacy test next to me in a ziplock baggy praying this time i got my little bean and it will stick.

+ User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Wishing you BOTH lots and lots of baby dust xxx

8 years ago

Any update shamilamad26?

I thought I was fling early symptoms (nausea, headache, fatigue) but now I've lost hope for this cycle. 3 more days until AF. I feel like tests would be positive by now and I don't feel the symptoms anymore. :(

Carried my angel baby for 18 weeks. Praying to conceive quickly and carry a healthy baby to term. User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo