Community post

Discussion

What does your SO/family think about your symptom tracking?

Are they as excited as you are? Are they MORE excited and obsessive than you? Or are you like me and secretly track every little thing with a straight face that hides a little grin, waiting for the right time to surprise them if/when the BFP happens?

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I don't tell anyone I am tracking except for hubby. For everyone else it will just be a suprise. No one knows we are ttc #4 or they would call us crazy lol.

User Image

9 years ago

My best friend is the only person who knows I'm tracking; and SHE doesn't even know how faithfully I do it! lol

9 years ago

@luvmymonkeys - Well what they don't know won't hurt them, at least in this situation lol. ;-) They can call you crazy all that want after it is said and done.

@NiesaNola - Sometimes our best friends can be so helpful, but sometimes they can make us feel more cuckoo than we already feel. I play it safe, too. I figured I should only bring people into my full level of crazy once I'm sure they can handle it haha.

Good luck to both of you!

9 years ago • Post starter

Fountainous, Yes! that is my motto too!!! lol. I, like you you would rather surprise them when the time comes, and when I start rattling off the exact date of conception, fertilization and due dates, everyone can say, "wow! how do you know all of that?!?"

All the your can stand!

9 years ago

I share with my hubby and my mom :) both are very supportive, hubby even asks to see my bbt chart if I forget to tell him what my temp did that morning, my mom even bought me pregnancy vitamins yesterday. Im very blessed to have such a good support system. I sgree though, if some of my friends knew the full extent of my symptom tracking they would say I am slightly coo coo. Lol. To each their own.

9 years ago

My husband is all for it, and i have a cousin who knows, because she also had problems ttc. But other than that, i don't tell me people because they always say "you're trying too hard." which i just about the most annoying and UNHELPFUL thing anyone can say. My husband always makes sure i track every single thing, and keep up on my charting. he is definitely as devoted as me to this.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo