Community post

Discussion

1dpo ttc #1 anyone with me?

View Full Post

Hey

Anyone else just started the 2ww and wanna join me?

X

32 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 32 Replies | Last Page

tryin4nine - That's so wonderful! I've never been pregnant so to me your story is amazing. I'm sure you will get your bfp in no time

Yea the tww is rough. I'm at 5dpo today. My DH doesn't like preseed so I've been using cough syrup. I'm on my last day of pineapple too. I will start testing 7dpo too. When was the soonest you got a bfp? Did you have any specific symptoms before you got bfps? Sorry for the questions. It's nice to be able to get some input from a pro lol

8 years ago

I've gotten super faint bfp''s on 7 dpo at night before but my norm is 8 or 9 dpo. My most common symptom in the last 4 pregnancies was moodiness, a drop in milk supply, and sore breasts. But those were also common symptoms I got when AF would arrive. When ttc I tend to over analyze any little twinge so I usually discount any "symptoms" as all in my head.

Mom to 7 boys and 3 girls , waiting to see if #11 is in our future.

8 years ago

Yea same here. I've gotten a much better with not looking into it too much as time went on because of the constant disappointment. The first few months I over reading EVERYTHING! like I would get an eye twitch and was thinking I was pregnant lol

8 years ago

I'm 2 DPO today! Eeek! Ages to go!

xx

User image

8 years ago

You really keep track of everything. I don't temp due to unstable schedules.

8 years ago

scuba.chick - just read your profile. Sorry to hear about you experience and what you had to go through. We all need to stay positive. It will happen to us!!!!

8 years ago

Hey! I know I actually find it really easy to temp. :-) xx

User image

8 years ago

Thanks Jandei xx It's been a long road. Hopefully we will be blessed with a baby in the right spot! xx

User image

8 years ago

Thanks Jandei xx It's been a long road. Hopefully we will be blessed with a baby in the right spot! xx

User image

8 years ago

Just filed my tax return which will make this 2ww seem even longer since I'll be waiting to poas and also anticipating my tax refund lol. Well, at least if I get a bfp I'll have $$ to pay my homebirth midwife!!

Mom to 7 boys and 3 girls , waiting to see if #11 is in our future.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo