Community post

Discussion

1dpo ttc #1 anyone with me?

Hey

Anyone else just started the 2ww and wanna join me?

X

32 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 32 Replies | Last Page

I'm also 1dpo today but trying for #11 now!

Mom to 7 boys and 3 girls , waiting to see if #11 is in our future.

8 years ago

I'm at 4dpo ttc for #1.

Oh my goodness tryin4mine - I thought you accidentally hit 1 twice until I read your profile lol. Good for you! Tell us your secret!!!!

8 years ago

Oh wow I was going to say 11 haha phew. How are you girls feeling? This ttc thing is more stressful than I thought it would be!

I've never known quite so much about how my body works haha

X

8 years ago • Post starter

Samalam - how long have you been TTC? Believe me I'm the same way I didn't realize how much it really takes into making a baby lol Each month I'm learning something new about my body. For me it's been 8 months.

BTW - tryin4mine she really DID mean 11. Like I said I thought she hit 1 twice and read her profile and she really is trying for #11.

Tryin4mine - how are you doing? are you taking any supplements. Give us some tips on conceiving other than just having sex

8 years ago

This is only the 3rd month for me so still very new to it all! Did you find that you symptom spot like crazy and then doubt everything almost in the same moment? I may be going crazy!

Stoopid me! I must have read that wrong *face palm*

11 is awesome! Tryin4mine there has to be a secret to all of this :p x

Oh my goodness. For me every month is symptomatic. Until last month I would spot every cycle before AF and always thought it was implantation bleeding. Then discovered that I might have a luteal phase defect which makes it more difficult to conceive. 1 month I had super pronouced veins on my boobs. Then another month I had really runny nose which is also a symptom. It's very hard. The good news is that we had our tests done and everything is ok with us. Did you have anything done? (blood work, ultrasound etc)

8 years ago

It's odd isn't it, I don't think I even noticed symptoms til starting to ttc. I think a lot of then can be pms symptoms too, v v cruel mother nature.

Glad everything was good on your tests, it's always better to know. No no tests on this side yet, I figure I'm only 24 and haven't been trying for long so will give it some time and if nature doesn't take its course then I'll go to my gp.

When do you think you'lol test this cycle? X

Yea, that's true. One thing I regret when I started TTC is that I didn't log anything the first 2 months - symptoms, cm, sex, o day, when I took an opk etc. If I can give you one advise is to track everything on an app (if you're not doing that already). I really regretted that on my 3rd month that I couldn't look back and compare. With that said I started noting everything and that's have I realized that I don't O on the same CD each month

i bought the intenet cheapies (opks and hcgs) on amazon. I have 50 hpts just laying around so I will start testing probably 7-8 dpo. It's kind of early but I am too tempted. How about you?

8 years ago

Lol no typo, I have 7 boys and 3 girls ages 7 mos to 20 years. No secret really.
#1, 2 and 3 were oopsies.
#4 (our angel baby) was ntnp.
#5 we tried for 8 months after a 20 week loss, no supplements or charting.
#6 oops
#7 3 cycles using opk's
#8 3 cycles used opk's and bbt
#9 4 cycles opk's and bbt
#10 8 cycles opks, bbt, preseed.
#11 3 cycles opks and bbt.

Right now I'm just doing opk and cervical checks, can't temp because I'm breastfeeding and baby often wakes through the night.

Sending lots of baby dust to all :)

8 years ago

P.s. I forgot how much I Hate the 2ww lol. Only 2 dpo, I start testing around 7dpo because I'm a poas-aholic lol. Seems like forever away. Trying not to get my hopes up since this was my first ovulation and we only bd'd once.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo