Community post

Discussion

Two weeks wait and symptoms!!

View Full Post

Hi,
I just did my iui on July 25th 2014(day 12 of my cycle)....and now in Tww....just want to find some way to pass this time soon....any cycle buddies?? I'm trying to read into each n every symptom....had a miscarriage in feb and now keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP...for now jus have mild cramps similar to ovulation pain...I know it's too early but can't help it...I just want a .... to all those who r TTC.....

206 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 206 Replies | Last Page

Lolo1176 I hope you didn't miss it too! I usually get ewcm the day prior so hopefully you were right on time!! We did our second round of IUI on max dosage of clomid yesterday. I am hoping against hope it works because I don't think my hormones can handle clomid anymore! I literally cried 5 times including AT WORK on Monday and Tuesday. Just really screwing with my emotions!!! The Xanax and numbing helped slightly with the pain and there was minimal bleeding this time so I am thankful for that. Now the lovely symptom spotting and waiting game!

Brandy257 TTC#1, 2 years and 4 months

9 years ago

Hi lolo1176....hope things work out for u this time...

Brandy257: good they could give u some pain relief...this time might be the charm for u...

And I'm taking a break this month due to a cyst...too much of clomid n injections and my hubby will be busy traveling....

9 years ago • Post starter

Sinrap will the cyst go down by itself if you take a break? Just curious I haven't had any yet. Been taking way too much clomid lol but I haven't had the shots or anything. Hopefully a break is good for you and gives your body time to readjust.

9 years ago

No brandy257...it didn't go on it's own n I haven't got my AF yet...so doc gave me meds to induce it....now waiting for AF...it happens sometimes when we are on clomid for more than 6 cycles...

brandy257: Oh I hope it works for you this time too! If it doesn't have you asked about using different drugs? Isn't Femara (sp?) supposed to be the same idea? I have heard those that can't handle Clomid use that one. And vice versa. Also, glad the numbing helped.

Sinrap: So how do you get rid of a cyst? Will you have to have surgery? That's interesting to know that too much clomid can cause that type of thing to happen. A break is probably a good thing then, lets your body recoup and be ready to start again when DH is back from traveling. Hope you feel better soon.

AFM: Still waiting for my +OPK. Been BD'ing but this weekend is going to be extra difficult because of DH's schedule. I really hate it when he works nights. And even more so I hate that my fertile window is changing and falling around his working weekend. Really hope that I O soon and that it all falls into place.

I was a bit emotional this morning because I mentioned to him after our BD session and while I was heading out the door to go to work that I was giving him the option of when to BD again...tomorrow morning or afternoon...then he gave me a "what?!" look, then said that he thought we were doing it every other day. I told him that yes we can plan to wait till Sunday morning too, I guess, but I was waiting for a +OPK. So I think we are going to play it by ear on that. If I see a +OPK tomorrow I am going to suggest tomorrow afternoon before he goes to work. Then if it's not a +OPK then we can wait til Sunday morning. I told him I still planned on doing it Monday night or Tuesday morning...preferably Monday night...getting tired of showing up to work late.

Hope you ladies have a good weekend!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo1176: I'm on bcp...so that'll induce my AF n cyst normally clears after AF...it's not that big...hope this break helps me in responding better to these meds...I'm jus fed up with this waiting game u pls keep your stress levels minimal...all the best!!

Sinrap: good to know!! Hopefully AF clears up the cyst for you then. I get nervous about them (on 9th month of clomid) and wasn't sure how it was handled or how to get rid of them!

Lolo1176: I haven't tried the other medications yet, the doctor talked about them but clomid has been doing the trick as far as ovulation so if it's not broke and all that... But I think if this month doesn't work, and we do it again the following month I will definitely ask her about changing things up. I don't like feeling this emotionally volatile lol

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Well, I have a call into the doctors office...hoping to get a progesterone test done. I use another site and their site said I O'd on CD16. But CTP hasn't posted it. I would just feel better if I knew for sure if I did O or not...ya know? Hoping they will schedule one for me. Part of me feels like it might be a waste because I look at my chart and chances are FF is correct...but at the same time, not getting a +OPK makes me wonder.

Sinrap: Did it work? I too am fed up with the waiting game. I am doing my best in trying to keep my stress levels at a minimal amount. Definitely not easy...especially when you work for family. Yesterday I almost had a mini breakdown. Today is a tad better. Hopefully tomorrow will be much better and then it's another long weekend for me.

brandy257: I typically go the route of Dr's orders. So I agree, just talk to her next month and see what she says. She may suggest you staying on Clomid for now too since it seems to be working for you.

FX'd this is our month!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo1176 - How are you holding up? Any signs or symptoms? (I know we aren't supposed to spot but I know I can't help it!)

Sinrap - How are you feeling? Did AF come finally?

I am totally stressing over this TTW. 12 days past Ovulation and IUI. Feel like AF is coming and so I'm pretty bummed... but trying not to count myself out just yet!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I did end up getting my Progesterone test done on Friday mid morning. They have to send the test to Milwaukee and said I probably wouldn't get the results until Wed. Typical. Hoping I still hear something sooner...my curiosity is driving me nuts.

Took a HPT test this morning being that FF has put me at 11 DPO and as usual a BFN. I feel like I should've expected it, but I had certain symptoms this month that even though I am still waiting on the results of my Progesterone Test, I feel like I might've still O'd and could've been my month. I still have a couple more days til I am supposed to see AF...so FX'd! Depending on my temps I will probably test again on Wed. Maybe tomorrow.

The symptoms have been sorta typical for this cycle, bb's hurt, tired, etc. Except, this time I have had a twinge pain behind the bellybutton area. A bit off to the side of it but in that general area. So it's different than in the previous cycles. I was really hoping it was implantation cramping. But after my test this morning I have sorta lost hope with it.

brandy257: I know it's hard not to symptom spot. I know if/when we have an IUI...I will definitely be doing the same thing. This month I was trying so hard to not stress about it. I mean, I'm not even sure I even O'd. But I can't tell what these symptoms are then that I am experiencing. So we shall see by Thursday I guess. That is when AF is due.

Sinrap: Did AF arrive? Do you feel better?

Well hope you ladies are having a good Monday!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo