Community post

Discussion

Two weeks wait and symptoms!!

Hi,
I just did my iui on July 25th 2014(day 12 of my cycle)....and now in Tww....just want to find some way to pass this time soon....any cycle buddies?? I'm trying to read into each n every symptom....had a miscarriage in feb and now keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP...for now jus have mild cramps similar to ovulation pain...I know it's too early but can't help it...I just want a .... to all those who r TTC.....

206 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 206 Replies | Last Page

I just had my IUI on July 28th. Praying for you!!! I had been TTC #2 for 3 years. Hopefully we both get good news!!! I am only 2 dp IUI and the dreaded 2WW is killing me!!

Hx: PCOS, Hypothyroidism
This cycle: Clomid, HSG, Ovidrel and IUI

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ztmarker,
That's very sweet of u....Glad our cycles are so close....thank you so much and you're definitely in my prayers too....seriously I hate this two week wait...I have the same issues PCOS and hypothyroidism...This might be the month for us...Let's hope for the best!! to us....

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi! Did you get your answer? I'm new to this site, but after two years, the TWW is starting to drive me insane! Did our first IUI on July 30th and feel like I should have hope this month but don't want to get too excited or I'll really feel disappointed.. 7 DPO and slowly counting...

Brandy257 TTC#1, 2 years and 4 months

9 years ago

Hi brandy257,
Haven't tested yet...have my beta on 12th....I'm only 12piui...don't worry it can work first time too....one of my friends conceived through her first iui n has a healthy baby now...mine too worked first time but ended in a miscarriage...so just be positive and don't stress yourself...I know how hard this 2ww can be....hope we get good news this month

Hi Sinrap.. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!! And yes I really try not to stress about it but I think I'm a worrier by nature. They found somewhat of a blockage during the IUI procedure (how they did not find this during the multiple internal ultrasounds I'll never know), but they cut through it so this gives me hope! Good luck to you on the 12th!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies, mind if I join you? I am on 6 DPO.

I have not had an IUI yet but I had a Lap done 2 months ago and if we don't get PG in the next 2 month then the doc suggested an IUI for us too. We are in our 17th cycle in trying and truly praying that this is it for us. This month just feels different. But I have been constantly disappointed every month starting to get used to it...sad huh?

During the Lap the doc had to open up my cervix and he said it will stay open for a bit...so now I guess it looks like a cervix of someone who has already had a kid...hoping it made a difference this month. FX'd!

It feels like this TWW is just extra torture...lol.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Brandy257: Thanks dear....fingers crossed for u too...we can never stop worrying....I'm really nervous about 12th ...and good that they did something about your blockage...maybe you've got a better chance this month....hoping to see many BFPs this month ... to all of us....and guess chatting on this forum will help us to stay sane...

Welcome lolo1176
Lap will definitely increase your chances...I had mine in August 2013 n conceived in December after my first iui but unfortunately miscarried in feb...then doc asked me to wait for 3 months before trying again....so it can work n I've heard that many people conceive right away after the lap...maybe that's why ur doc has asked u to try a few cycles before moving on to iui...I agree this TWW is a big torture...this might be the lucky month for u
&

Lolo1176 it is so hard to be disappointed month after month. I can't even imagine those who have miscarried.. It must be an awful experience. I have never had a positive so it makes you start to lose hope! The TWW is definitely torture!! We just have to keep our heads up and try to keep up hope!

9 years ago

Thanks Ladies!

Sinrap: I have heard that too...regarding Laps. I have also sadly read that it can take up to 9 months after the surgery. OMG I it doesn't take that long for me. I always wanted to have a baby between April - October. April being the first real month that it starts to get a bit warmer out...(OK maybe not this year)...if the weather permits it you can then have celebrations outside. I really do hope this is my month though. Next month is going to be a tad harder for us to do anything...My step-kids will be with us a lot during my fertile week for that month...doing their mom a favor. I just wish it didn't happen to fall during that time frame. Oh hopefully it won't matter.

brandy257: It breaks my heart everytime I hear someone mention they had a mc. I I never have to go through that. I don't know if I could handle it very well. After trying this long just to have that happen...I don't know how some women do it. I will already be considered a high risk...not only for my age but because I had blood clots 7 years ago. So I will be on a blood thinner shot throughout my pregnancy as a precaution. So I know I will have probably a few extra visits to the doctors office than normal. So I am hoping that with those extra visits they will be able to catch something before I mc. But that might be wishful thinking. I try not to think about it but I see so many women on here mention that they had one it's hard not to worry about it for ourselves. I got to keep telling myself to stay positive! The more positive you are good things will happen! Trying to put as much good karma out there...lol.

AFM: I have been feeling a little off today. Not really sure why. Very minor cramping going on...thought I felt something on my left side earlier and then later on the right. A tad light headed earlier today and a bit fatigued. But at the moment I feel good. Been going to bed earlier than I usually do. I am a bit disappointed that my temp didn't jump up like I wanted it to. But, hoping it doesn't make that much of a difference. Guess we will see what happens. I usually stop temping once I confirm O but this month since I cluster BD'd I wanted to see if I could see a difference. Yesterday it dipped pretty low and hoping it was an implantation dip.

I was also very chilled but was in a room with AC on and I am not used to that...so that very well could've been why. DH never installed the AC units at home because it has been such a mild summer that our fans and the cross-breeze has been enough. I know it's only 7DPO so I can't help but feel like it might be a bit early for some symptoms...trying to stay positive but at the same time trying not to get my hopes up. I will be testing on Sat before I go to the Renaissance Faire and then Sunday as well being that is usually when I test.

Thankfully today is my last day at work before the weekend starts for me. This is the weekend we are supposed to have my step-kids but they are on a Disney Cruise with their mom, grandma and aunt. I still kept tomorrow off so I can run some of my own personal errands that I have been putting off. I find it so much easier to keep my mind and self busy while I am at home instead of at work. You would think it would be the other way around...but nope.

If I don't get on over the weekend I hope you ladies have a good one! Will definitely check in if I see a BFP otherwise will check in for sure on Monday.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo