Community post

Discussion

10 DPO Anyone Else????

Looking For cycle buddies!!!!!
Lets Symptom Spot!!

Fatigue, Headache, backache, Gas, and Cramping on Left side.

18 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Replies | Last Page

Hi Heather,
I'm 12dpo and have same symptoms minus backache & gas and with cramping on right side.
Have you tested yet or waiting? X

8 years ago

Hi ! I'm 11dpo and have sore nips and cramping on and off on right side , I have been testing but so far all bfn :-/ still time yet I suppose lol
Good luck :-)

8 years ago

15 DPO, cramping, increased appetite, slight backache that comes and goes...lots of BFNs. Did anybody have anything they thought might be implantation bleeding?

8 years ago

10 DPO here today. Main symptoms I have is tiredness, waking up through the night, backache and get the odd twinge on the right, also sore bbs underneath and the sides.

With my first child I didn't know my symptoms but since having her my hormones are out of whack and I get a lot of the typical pregnancy symptoms as PMS ones.

I damaged my SI joints with my first and every time AF shows up my left hip is on fire. However with 7 days left til she's due, I haven't got it at all. Instead my right hip at the back has been triggering nerves and clicking a lot. That's not happened since I was pregnant.

Today though I just feel a bit like it's all just AF signs and I'm not pregnant! I only came off of the pill this month, have no idea what's going on! ;)

8 years ago

im 11 dpo today, i am waiting to test until after im at least 2 days late. todays symptoms are nausea, GAS, pinchy tugs, and tired.

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm 10dpiui today and losing my mind with the wait! I posted my wondfo over in the gallery, I think I'm imagining a line, and even if it's there, I had a trigger shot 12 days ago so I don't know if it means anything.

I'm having: fatigue, cramping on the right (where the follicle was), noticing more smells than usual.

8 years ago

Hello, ladies! I'm about 10dpo. But already starting to get PMS. My period will be here Tuesday for sure :-( I so can tell. My symptoms all line up to a T of previous months. Good luck to all of you!!

8 years ago

Hi there! I am 10dpo today (I think lol). Symptoms today is feeling kinda spacy/not here/mind wandering (could be due to a very faint positive yesterday and i'm preoccupied with what ifs). Slight and i mean ever so slighy pings on the bottom of my uterus area. Constipation (which i haven't had in forever and I feel like crying because i dont know what to safely take just in case). 5 days now with stuffy nose . that's about it. I'm planning on testing tomorrow for confirmation and then call my doc in the hopeful event that my sweetheart and i are expecting our Rainbow Baby . Oh and this is our 4th cycle in ttc.

Good luck to everyone!

8 years ago

ive never had any implantation bleeding with any of my kids, i don't expect to see this with the next. i have been cramping slightly but not as bad as yesterday at 10dpo. i feel kinda BLAH though and just feel like this is not it either.....getting depressed

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi Heather,
What are your cramps like? Are they identical to period cramps? I feel like mine are more dull and are way more constant than period cramps.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo