Discussion

NOVEMBER 2016

View Full Post

Ttc for November 2016 babies

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

111 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Didn't really track this cycle but I think I'm 11dpo today. I tested 9dpo and 10dpo bfn. I'm trying to hold out testing again until a few days after AF is due...so I'm planning to wait until closer to next weekend.

Pretty sure we only BD once during my fertile phase so I'm not expecting too much this month.

The only thing that's making me think it might be this month is that I've got a lot of cm. I am usually dry after ovulation and I also had a lot of cm prior to AF the last time I got my BFP.

How's everyone else doing?

8 years ago

I am cd 12 today...waiting to O! I have been experiencing cramping on both sides, and my cm has been lotiony/slippery but not quite egg white yet and all OPKs have been negative (i think). I am really hoping this month is it for me :) it has been 16 months since I have been off birth control. I am also nearing the anniversary of my ectopic loss last April. It would be nice to conceive my rainbow before then

Hoping we start bringing in some soon ladies!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Well.. Got my AF today so I'm in the November club xx here's hoping this is our cycle xxx Good luck girls xx

8 years ago

Trying not to symptom spot 6 or 7 dpo horrible headache

8 years ago

Hi Ladies,
Have been reading for a while finally decided to write I'm 25 and TTC #1.
We have been trying for 3 months so i too missed out on my October baby. I know it is not a long time but when we started I wanted to make sure we did things right straight away.

I'm CD22 8DPO so currently in my TWW.
I was wondering if anyone has experienced rhinitis during a pregnancy yesterday and today have had a runny nose and a bit of a sore throat. I have a variety of other symptoms but have the feeling that I have read too much and now my body and mind are just playing games.

Good luck to all of you fingers crossed for and

8 years ago

I got my BFP over the weekend! I'm excited but nervous! I hope this baby sticks! I'm trying to relax but we all know how hard that is! Anyhow, by aprox. due date will be 11/1! Looking forward to seeing some more BFP for November babies! Baby dust and Good Luck to you all!!!

8 years ago

Avaan - we're cycle buddies this time. I'm CD11, also waiting to O. Lots of lotiony CM and the OPKs are getting darker. Not positive yet, but I don't expect to O for 3-4 more days.

It's gonna be close. DH is gone on business till Tues/Wed and I probably will O on Thursday so we'll get it right on the day, but not the lead up to like we usually do.

Not feeling optimistic, but we'll try.

Congrats Haute! Great line! Sticky baby!

8 years ago

hautemommie4!!!

disneygirl90 welcome!! I know that it is quite common for women who get their BFP to feel like they're coming down with a cold or flu only for it to disappear quite quickly as an early pregnancy symptoms. Lets hope that this is the case for you too?

I tested yesterday 13DPO, because my temp was still up. BFN. 14DPO today and temp is still up. My luteal phase has always been around 13days so I'm wondering if my body is still a bit screwy from my miscarriage. I only have one test left so I'm not going to test unless AF doesn't arrive by March 1 (21DPO) - or so I keep telling myself.

Hope you guys catch the egg!!

8 years ago

Wooohooo positive OPK today! You would have thought it was an hpt though by my excitement lol. Since my loss in April I have only had a couple cycles and didn't seem to be ovulating at all. I feel lile for the first cycle since then that I have an actual shot at this! We got some today, yesterday, and two days before that. So ready for this ladies!! Bring on the TWW...we are all going to get blazing this month !

8 years ago • Post starter

hautemommy

I am 9 DPO right now, but getting some unusual symptoms since this past weekend. Lots of extra CM, twinges, boobs got a little tender yesterday, sore throat today, sore back, and just an overall "full" feeling in my uterus. I experienced same "fullness"/"tighntness" for my last pregnancy (partial molar) so I have high hopes. It would still be too early to test so I am resisting the urge, but it's torture! Hopefully it isn't AF - I normally don't get any signs or symptoms that is coming, so I guess the fact that I DO have symptoms could be a good sign?

Thinking too hard about it! If I am pregnant, I would be overjoyed, but unfortunately I know it won't feel as amazing and exciting as it did the first time, because this time around I will be so worried that something will go wrong again. Fingers crossed though, I think I will test thursday or friday (11-12 DPO).

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo