Community post

Discussion

TTC after recent miscarriage.

I was diagnosed with a blighted ovum in June 19th and miscarried a week later. Passed the sac naturally on the 24th and bleeding stopped July 7th. That pregnancy wasn't planned but my fiancee and I were so excited about it and decided we wanted to try again. I wasn't able to chart my bbt because I wasn't aware I should. I did get fertility monitoring tests and got a peak result on July 18th. And then light pink spotting on the 23rd. (Not 100% sure when I'll be expecting af) I was so hopeful that it was implantation bleeding but I've taken 3 frer with fmu the past 3 days. But they're just coming up negative. Is it possible that the spotting I experienced was ovulation spotting and the fertility kit was wrong? Or am I still testing too early?

BO 6-24-14

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Please help me.. I'm desperate..

BO 6-24-14

9 years ago • Post starter

I think you are testing too early. Not sure about the spotting, but maybe it's implantation spotting? I'm sorry about your loss. :( If you get your BFP this month, great! But if you don't, keep trying! I had a miscarriage and then got pregnant very quickly with my second son. Some people told me it was because a woman is very fertile after a MC. Baby dust to you and chin up! :)

9 years ago

I think this is y drs say wait for ur first cycle after mc so u have a better timeline to go based on. I also read women are super fertile after a mc so maybe? But I also read that a recent mc can mess w the fertility tests giving u the wrong dates based on ur hcg levels from previous pregnancy.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo