Community post

Discussion

First Response negative?

Morning!

So I miscarried for the second time on Jan 2nd this year. We started ttc straight away once I'd stopped bleeding. I ovulated weekend before last so we jumped to it. I'm feeling the exact same way I did when I was pregnant in December, sensitive nipples, very grumpy/tearful/stressed, niggly shooting pains in my lower abdomen, sensitive to smells and vivid dreams. Because of the miscarriage I don't know when my period is due but if we go off when I ovulated it'll be this weekend sometime. I just did a first response test with my morning wee and it looks pretty negative (I'm imagining lines, obviously). Would you say this was pretty conclusive that I'm not pregnant this time and my hormones are playing evil tricks on me? I think I've had so much heartache this month I'm just going to wait till Saturday and if still no positive then I'm going to forget about it till next month and get some decent ovulation sticks. Not sure if I trust the cheapy ones I bought off the internet.

Thanks, sorry for the long post! X

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I'm sorry about ur MC :(
Symptoms could still be there because of last pregnancy, my pregnancy symptoms were still there for several months after my miscarriage so my mind kept playing tricks on me.
After two miscarriages ur hormones are probably going crazy.

Because u don't know when AF will arrive I suggest u consider every negative test inconclusive until AF arrives (hopefully she will stay very far away from u) because u might just be testing too early, u never know.

I reccomend the Walgreens brand for ovulation tests. I liked them the best and the internet cheap ones are very confusing.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo