Community post

Discussion

Anyone else's AF due today Jan 26 (or tmwr) & not here yet?

Looking for some bonding buddies that are waiting like me to find out if pregnant this time around. I don't want to test yet since hubby is out of town for a few days and I know he'll want to see.
Is anyone's AF due today also? Or within next day or 2?

My LMP was 12/29/15

12 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

Im waiting due tomorrow..took test around 1:10 today still bfn.. I'm guessing not getting a bfp but have all the symptoms for it thou..

8 years ago

I'm currently 13 dpo having all preg symptoms AFdue ttomorrow gonna wait until tomorrow to test

8 years ago

Great!! Hopefully we're all pregnant!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

I think i'm in the same boat...I believe I'm 15 DPO (as long as I counted right...) and have been having cramps/pressure/almost pinchy feelings for about a week or so. I had red bleeding for a just a couple minutes a week ago, increased appetite, crazy acne but a whole bunch of BFNs...is it still possible? I'm so hopeful for all of us.
How long has everyone been trying?

8 years ago

Hi Mackielee03! Your symptoms sound real promising to me! Maybe you didn't count right and you just need to retest in a few days.
I am 16 dpo and still no sign of period which is very late for me. I am almost sure I am pregnant.

Thanks sonyat. I'm really hoping this is it! I've never had a cycle this long before....day 39 and counting...
When will you be testing?
I'm planning to try and test again tomorrow morning. Hoping for for all of you ladies!!

8 years ago

Hi ladies!!
My AF was due today still no sign of her and I'm having no normal AF symptoms. So anxious and nervous to test.
Thinking I'm going to hold out one more day just to give the hormones time to be high and/ for the witch to make her grand entrance.
Only symptoms I'm having is high cervix, sticky creamy cm but very very little of it. Left boob sore by armpit. And twinges on left side of uterus.
I'm hoping this is my month. We had a tubular pg back in July. This is our first month trying again. But we both want it to happen so bad.

8 years ago

Wow mackielee03, its been 39 days since your last period? I'll test Sat or Sunday morning when my husband is back....

All the best to you, MikesGirl15. Sorry to hear about the tubular pregnancy.

thank you sonyat.
Staying very positive this time around. And keeping fingers and toes crossed for a healthy pregnancy.
taking it one day at a time so a BFP would make my day!!
I think Im going to test tonight since AF still has not shown her ugly face.
And she usually comes like clockwork

8 years ago

It's Official! Got a strong bfp today. Much stronger red line here opposed to when I miscarried 2 months ago and always had a weak line reading.
Thanks for the support ladies ?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo