Community post

Discussion

11DPO - BFN and cramps!!!

I need some advice please! DH and I have been trying for a while now. blood tests have all been clear, I have acupuncture, We eat healthily, I dont drink or smoke Dh has a couple of beers but doesnt smoke,I take EPO until Ovulation, take conception vits every day and hubby takles zinc, DTD ever day from day 11 to 16 with positive OPK on day 14 but now think i'm going crazy with symptom spotting!
Ive been mega bloated, sore nipples, headaches, irritable, tired...
I've had BFN on 8, 10 and 11dpo and all day yesterday and today have had cramps in my uterus but not AF cramps (AF due in 4 days). I dont usually get AF cramps until she is actually in full flo (excuse the pun)...advice please - is this a good sign??? Really hoping it's our month this month as this is just too heartbreaking to keep getting that BFN.
Would really like a buddy as I cant talk to friends about this xxx

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

All good signs, I'd say, but I've never been pregnant! As I have been TTC'ing for 9 friggin months now, I have seen BFPs come at almost any dpo (past 3, of course). I did learn recently that the average BFP comes at 13.6dpo! So, keep testing!

I will say that symptom spotting is impossible! I've had many months where I had all of the symptoms and have not been pregnant. Boo!

Good luck, lady!

9 years ago

I think early cramping is a good sign! Good luck! :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo