Community post

Discussion

So lost and worried. HELP!

OK so my af is so incredibly irregular it occasionally baffles me. Right now I am on cd 46 and 30 dpo. According to the track my test day thing-a-mahh-hooy I am not supposed to test until the 30th of this month before it will be most accurate. But I am worried. I am having sharp pains in my abdomen and I am really easily knocked out of breath. I did two loads of laundry today and I was so out of breath and I had to take a break. Well it's been three hours and because of the pain I am still on my break. I took a test on 20 dpo and was upset that it was a bfn so I threw it away. Half an hour later it had a thin blue line that I have no idea when it showed up. I think it was two days later that I took another one and it had a faint line when I looked at it at 10 minutes but later it disappeared? So I took another the next day and within five minutes there was a faint line but it looked like somebody had taken their finger and smudged it. Then I took a midday no hold first response and bfn. I don't know. What does this all mean?! I'm not worried because I don't want to be pregnant. I do want to be pregnant. I miscarried about a year ago. I have been trying ever since. It has been driving me crazy. OK I am gonna stop rambling because this is too long. And nobody usually cares about my crazy rambles. Please give me some advice. Preferably honest but not entirely cruel.

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Have you called your doctor for a blood test?

8 years ago

Hi,
Take another test with your first morning urine and post a photo on the gallery so we can give you a better opinion. If it is positive it will get a little darker and will appear slightly quicker each morning.
If it turns out that you are not I would look into supplements and vitamins to make your cycle shorter and more regular. That way you get more chances to conceive
Good luck and keep us posted, sorry I can't wave a magic wand and give you a def answer. Waiting sucks but this site is great for support during the highs and lows.

8 years ago

So I am sad and frustrated. I did get a positive but I don't really know how to post it. I went to the hospital last night because I freaked out because I had started bleeding a little. It was kinda spotting but a little heavier. I wasn't cramping but the other night I was having like gas cramps. Any ways they did a urine and blood to see if I was and came back and talked for about five minutes about how effective their blood tests are and if I was it would show up. Then he said I don't know why it was a false positive but it was. I'm supposed to follow up with my ob next week. It's really frustrating. But thank you for your advice.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo